Just spent three nights at the kahneeta resort, great time had by all. Our family ages ranged from 10 to 57. The pool was so warm, which was good since the weather was on the cool side. The slides were fun. Slide and pool price should be included with room price. Our room was large, clean and comfortable.
My daughter gave we a spa day, had a pedicure and a body soak, it was all good. The staff was nice and very helpful.
One night we had dinner up at the Lodge, beautiful dining room, staff very good service. The food was fabulous.
Yes it is out in the middle of no where, maybe more eating out choices should be added as most rooms have no kitchens. We ate lots of cold sandwiches and things but over all did just fine.
The grounds were clean and kept up.
I would stay here again, great place to bring the family.
Hopefully next time is later in the year with more sunshine.
- Also Known As:
- Kah-Nee-Ta High Desert Resort And Casino
- Kah-Nee-Ta High Desert Hotel Warm Springs
- Kah-Nee-Ta High Desert Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kah-Nee-Ta Resort and Spa offers a variety of accommodations from suites and private view balcony rooms in the Lodge to Village suites and teepees and even a full-service RV Park. Every option is close to all the fun and diverse activities available at Kah-Nee-Ta.Kah-Nee-Ta Village was completed in 1964 and named for the Indian woman Xnitla, "Root Digger" who had owned the property. Xnitla was a scout and spiritual leader who used the natural hot springs and indigenous plants and roots for medicinal purposes and religious ceremonies. The Lodge and Convention Center opened in 1972Kah-Nee-Ta Resort is located on the 600,000+ Sq Acre Warm Springs Indian Reservation. It is owned and operated by the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs. The Warm Springs Reservation was established by The Treaty of 1855 on a small reserve of land where our ancestors lived for thousands of years. In 1937 the Wasco, Paiute and Warm Springs Tribes organized as the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs and became a sovereign, self-governing nation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Kah-Nee-Ta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.