The worst Best Western I've stayed at. TV was very old, old carpet (dirty), dirty windows.
At checkout they said everything is fine and then they charged me for the room (which was already paid for in advance). When I called they just said it didn't show in their system that I've paid. They had a computer in the lobby but it was terribly slow connection.
The Shilo Inn across the street is way much better and for less price.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Hotel
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Hotel Tillamook
- Best Western Tillamook
- Best Western Hotel Tillamook
- Tillamook Best Western
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose one of 51 well-appointed guest rooms featuring air conditioning, high-speed Internet access (wired and WiFi), cable television and DVD players. Mini-suites are also available and come with a sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Ashley Inn of Tillamook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.