The Motel is clean and a decent price, but the location was not what we expected from the address and pictures. It sits smack on the main drag into town which has lights and noise. But, since Tillamook is not exactly a metropolis that wasn't too big a problem. It is also next door to a busy Fred Meyer, but the real trouble will be ahead when it will face the back side of a new Goodwill store which is currently under construction right in FRONT of the entry to this Motel. As an added note; we stayed in room 320 which had an odd odor.
Too bad, as they say, location-location-location.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Hotel Tillamook
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Hotel
- Best Western Tillamook
- Best Western Hotel Tillamook
- Tillamook Best Western
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose one of 51 well-appointed guest rooms featuring air conditioning, high-speed Internet access (wired and WiFi), cable television and DVD players. Mini-suites are also available and come with a sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Ashley Inn of Tillamook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.