“Love love love High Tea!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Tillamook
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tillamook, OR
“Love love love High Tea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

If you have a few hours to spend with your friends, this is the place to go. Try to make reservations, because the place fills up fast. There are many choices of tea and you can get a small meal or the grand high tea. Either way, you leave satisfied and relaxed. This is not fast food, this is a leisurely event!

Visited October 2012

Tillamook, Oregon
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Ladies who love tea will love the decor, the selection and the delicious treats. The gift shop is ever changing and the gift wrap extra special.

Visited August 2012
Tillamook, Oregon
“The Best BFF meeting place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I absolutely love this restaurant! This is my first choice for all occassions with my girlfriends..
wedding showers, baby showers, birthdays, celebrations, need to feel better days, cheer up your friend day, relatives in town day. Reservations are highly recommended. Atmosphere for two-somes or larger parties. Easily enjoyable 1 1/2 to 2 hr experience. Best Tea House in Oregon!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Delicious food - long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed La Tea Da for lunch today with my 2 daughters and granddaughters. Be sure to make reservations - they are only open Wednesday through Saturday at lunch and very popular! I can see why. Our salad, sandwiches, scones, and sweets were delicious! We each had the Merchant's Lunch or Scamp's lunch with 2 added scones. Excellent tea selection and scrumptious hot chocolate Had to ask for a little box - more than we could eat. Only negative was 1 hour wait for food. Also girls weren't offered hats to wear - though we should have asked at time.

Eugene, OR
“Great From Both Perspectives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I went to this foo foo tea house to please my wife. It's not necessarily a place where guys go to hang out. In fact, when we got there, I was the only token male of the 25 or so patrons. Consequently, I would like my wife to give her impressions first and then I'll give my two cents worth at the end of this review.
My wife's review: nice selection of food choices; fabulous food; great service; fun gift shop. I can't wait to go again.
My Review: there you have it, a great way to win points with the wife. The tea was great and with the antioxidants it provided, was good for me as well. Lots of tea choices--more than you can imagine. Next came the mango sorbet to cleanse the palate. Then the main course. The food was actually great, even though everything was small. There was a plethora of sweet and savory sandwiches on the top shelf of the serving plate and a selection of scones and sweets on the bottom shelf. I tried not to scarf my food down and ate each piece to savor the flavor (like I was told). It worked. In the end, I was actually full. However, since there are a number of choices on the menu, you can have as much or as little as you want. So there you have it. I got in touch with my feminine side, but it seems that I am secure enough to do so. And yes, I did enjoy myself, but don't tell my wife.

• Visited July 2012