“The Best BFF meeting place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Tillamook
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tillamook, Oregon
“The Best BFF meeting place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I absolutely love this restaurant! This is my first choice for all occassions with my girlfriends..
wedding showers, baby showers, birthdays, celebrations, need to feel better days, cheer up your friend day, relatives in town day. Reservations are highly recommended. Atmosphere for two-somes or larger parties. Easily enjoyable 1 1/2 to 2 hr experience. Best Tea House in Oregon!

• Visited March 2012

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Delicious food - long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed La Tea Da for lunch today with my 2 daughters and granddaughters. Be sure to make reservations - they are only open Wednesday through Saturday at lunch and very popular! I can see why. Our salad, sandwiches, scones, and sweets were delicious! We each had the Merchant's Lunch or Scamp's lunch with 2 added scones. Excellent tea selection and scrumptious hot chocolate Had to ask for a little box - more than we could eat. Only negative was 1 hour wait for food. Also girls weren't offered hats to wear - though we should have asked at time.

Eugene, OR
“Great From Both Perspectives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I went to this foo foo tea house to please my wife. It's not necessarily a place where guys go to hang out. In fact, when we got there, I was the only token male of the 25 or so patrons. Consequently, I would like my wife to give her impressions first and then I'll give my two cents worth at the end of this review.
My wife's review: nice selection of food choices; fabulous food; great service; fun gift shop. I can't wait to go again.
My Review: there you have it, a great way to win points with the wife. The tea was great and with the antioxidants it provided, was good for me as well. Lots of tea choices--more than you can imagine. Next came the mango sorbet to cleanse the palate. Then the main course. The food was actually great, even though everything was small. There was a plethora of sweet and savory sandwiches on the top shelf of the serving plate and a selection of scones and sweets on the bottom shelf. I tried not to scarf my food down and ate each piece to savor the flavor (like I was told). It worked. In the end, I was actually full. However, since there are a number of choices on the menu, you can have as much or as little as you want. So there you have it. I got in touch with my feminine side, but it seems that I am secure enough to do so. And yes, I did enjoy myself, but don't tell my wife.

Riverton, Wyoming
“A Delightful Idea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We took my mother here for tea for her birthday (Reservations are recommended!) We had my nine year old little brother there who actually enjoyed himself as well. The atmosphere and idea of having tea was just the start of a delicious meal! After choosing our hats to wear (they provide all kinds!) we were seated in the small room full of different tea cups and saucers laid out before you. We ordered the first option on the menu which is $24.95, plus a shared plate fee of $4.00 per person. There were four of us and we decided to each share a "tower" with one other person. On this order you get a "tower" with tea sandwiches on top, two scones and cream in the middle, and and array of desserts on the bottom. We also all got our own pot of tea. My little brother ordered a strawberry lemonaide that was frozen and delicious! Over all we cant wait to go back for tea, and its such a neat idea I recommend for anyone out there looking for a nice treat!

Rupert, Idaho
“Birthday Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

My daughters treated me to this wonderful and delightful place. It was an amazing experience the food was out of this world. The many selections of tea make it hard to decide on which to order. The delicious finger sandwiches, scones and deserts are some of the best I have ever tasted. They provide hats if you wish to wear one while having tea. Each cup and saucer are different and each guest have their own pot tea. There are even little pots for the little ones in our lives.I would highly recommend this for any occasion even just to have fun. When we return we will definately visit again.