“Worth a stop if you are passing through...” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Marietta, Georgia
“Worth a stop if you are passing through...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2010

Worth a stop if you are passing through Tillamook. We ate lunch here. My wife enjoyed her Baja burrito. My paella was very nice with a smokey flavor. The service was OK.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Or
“A bit disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

Based on previous reviews in Tripadvisor, we decided to try this for our anniversary dinner. The food was EXCELLENT! I had a seafood linguine, my wife had a Mexican chicken dish. The only downer on the food was that the guacamole was -- odd.
The service, however, bordered on abysmal. They had one waitress, who said she'd only been there a couple of weeks, for the entire restaurant and cashiering, with about 30 customers. We had to run her down to get any service at all. The atmosphere was borderline, but based on previous reviews, I wasn't expecting much in that dept.
Overall, I'd say, drive a bit farther and go to Mo's. Oh, and the web page for the restaurant is out of date - the prices are a good 30% higher than what it shows. Entrees ranged $8.50 to $20, with the average being more like $12.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nampa, Idaho
“worth the drive from Lincoln city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

It looks like a bar from the outside and even a little when you first walk in. But they quickly sat our party of 8 (at lunchtime midweek). The oyster stew (I think that's what it was called) is somehting I will crave! YUM! Great kids menu with everything from fish and chips to pasta with butter. The fish and chips were just ok, but my husband ordered the Seafood lingui and it was amazing! So much fresh seafood and the sauce was amazing! A must go!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
McMinnville, Oregon
“Absolutely Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

We found this place using TripAdvisor and it was so good it made me join and write a review. Not much to look at from the outside, it appears to be another of thousands of forgettable diners attached to cheap motels, but inside the food is amazing. Our server appeared to be new and unfamiliar with the menu, and apparently put our order into the kitchen wrong, and the kitchen made a wrong dish. Instead of letting it go to waste they asked us if we would like to try it, and it was brilliant. Fried calamari, lightly dusted in breading, fried with slices of fresh jalapeno and lemon, topped with fried parsley and capers, and fresh scallion, served with a firey coktail sauce. I’ve never had calamiri this good. The preparation was, in a word, brilliant.

The chef came to our table full of appologies for the mistake but we assured him it was a good thing. The rest of the meal was equally good and we left with big smiles on our faces. I'm going to eat here every time I pass through Tillamook.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2010

I saw the reviews on Trip advisor and thought we would give it a try. I tried the Ceviche Tostada and it was amazing. Fish and chips and chowder were also big hits. The burger kids meal was very large and fantastic. They served Chips with refried beans as an appetizer and WOW these refried beans were the best beans I have ever had.... I make some good refried beans! We are coming back next time we are in the area for sure!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere