“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Had seen great reviews, so decided to try. Wish we had made the dinner menu, but very happy with lunch menu also. Best fish and chips ever...but clam chowder was even better than that. It was not only about the great food, it was the presentation of each dish- even a simple salad was done superbly, True, the outside looks like a boring diner, but one step inside the door the welcoming and funky personality shows they know what they're doing from welcome to leaving. Yum.

• Visited August 2013

Willows, California, United States
“Not so great location, but The best seafood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Looked up this restaurant on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a try, after using my gps to attempt to find this place we finally found it... Good food, friendly service, in which allowed me to leave on of my biggest tips i have ever left at a restaurant,... its a must to stop here... i had the seafood Fettuccine ... was superb!! i bit on the expensive side... but well worth it

• Visited August 2013
Hilmar, California
“Dont judge this book by its cover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were traveling the coastline from Washington heading south.We decided to find a restaurant inTillamook. We looked on trip advisor and found the Pacific restaurant. The outer appearance leaves a lot to be desired however the food was superb. I ordered the fish and chips and my husband ordered a seafood linguini dish. I have never had fish so well cooked in my life and I eat fish on a regular basis. My husbands food was so delicious I could have ordered his in the future I f we were locals. My compliments to the Chef, you are a truly gifted .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Worth the visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ok, let's not get too carried away. My wife and I were driving down the beautiful OR coast and stayed in Tillamook. Given the cattle/dairy/farmer base we were hoping for a nice fresh dinner. We looked at TA and Urbanspoon. And not a surprise the reviews of the top 3 were wide even on the same day. So in short we very much enjoyed our meal. Good attentive service. The Spinach salad with local fruit was very good. Calamari home made but a bit under seasoned. Fish and chips were fresh and hot. Again under seasoned. Final thought. Very good place to go.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Oregon
“A perfect end to an adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We headed over to the Oregon coast to have a fresh seafood dinner at Lincoln City, but a traffic accident rerouted us and we found ourselves in Tillamook. On a whim, we tried the Pacific Restaurant and were extremely pleased. We ate teh calamari and each had the coconut shrimp asian salad. The food was really wonderful and the service was great. The people were really friendly and made us feel at home. Even though it is a rather lond day trip, we have resolved to come back soon.