“Old Fashioned Family Restaurant” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 129 Restaurants in Tigard
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Federal Way, Washington, United States
“Old Fashioned Family Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Miller's is your traditional old-fashioned comfortable family restaurant serving pretty much everything! We most often go for breakfast - served anytime - which is their specialty. Great place for kids, service is friendly, decor is kind of tired pioneer-ish, but we still like it. Popular local spot near I-5.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Great Breakfast, now”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

They used to be open more hours when I moved to LO. The food is wonderful and the staff friendly. Easy parking and easy to find.

Visited July 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Very Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We found the breakfast to be very good. Place is pleasant enough, rustic is the word I believe. I will say we enjoyed our breakfast the next morning at The Village Inn more than Millers, (it is a close call). Service was good, coffee cups kept full with Boyd's Coffee, which we think is one of the best cups of breakfast coffee we've had in the morning without having to pay through the nose for something like a Starbuck's. We will return here again when in the area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tigard, Oregon
“Lunches are much better than Breakfasts”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The first time I came here, my wife was with me, and we had a nice lunch. This last time, I came alone, and tried their breakfast. I was most disappointed. I had the omelet, and found it was the smallest omelet I've ever had, and it was quit expensive. I left the restaurant still hungry, after a fifteen dollar meal. I've had much larger omelets for a lot less, and the potatoes were very skimpy. It told me to never come again for breakfast. I don't know if it was the cooks fault or the owners policy. I might try their lunch again some day, but no time soon. I'm still mad about that breakfast.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“What a bargain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

They serve full dinners, real full old-fashioned Sunday type dinners. There is soup and salad and an entree and dessert. The food is comfort food, cream of chicken soup, well made bread and tasty not trendy salad dressings. I had a roast turkey, so it was Tuesday night, dinner with most of the fixin's. Our other entree was salmon. Good mashed potatoes and gravy, great al dente seasoned green beans, stuffing, cranberry sauce (not with the fish) and real roasted turkey breast. Dessert was included so we took home some of the entree for lunch the next day. Good coffee and the usual hot tea. Next time, I need a comforting meal in pleasant, yet old fashioned surrounding, I think I'll try the pork chops or roast chicken. Yeah, good parking a little hidden by Burger King. It looks like a log cabin.....

• Visited April 2013