“Average Chinese Food” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese, Dim Sum
Description: Second location for - http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g51765-d2313621-Reviews-Chinatown-Beaverton_Oregon.html
Portland, Oregon
“Average Chinese Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food here is pretty run-of-the-mill, nothing spectacular to write home about, but good nonetheless. If you are looking for an exotic culinary experience this is not the place to visit. But if it is a late-night and you are trying to find something quick and modestly-priced, this is it. (The Dim Sum is a little ho-hum, with other places like Jin Wah in Beaverton easily winning the contest.) Still, you won't leave here hungry, as the entree portions are good-sized. The service can be iffy at times, but the restaurant is clean and well-managed. There is something to be said for all of this when all you want is a meal that won't break the bank.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Beaverton, Oregon
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I used the Groupon for Lucky Bistro. We weren't super impressed. We didn't have any of the Dim Sum that most of the reviews are raving about, but we did order off their normal menu. I ordered cashew nut chicken which was just really blah and not that great of flavor... usually with dishes like that in Chinese restaurants it comes with rice, this one didn't. I had to pay and extra dollar to get rice with my dish. My husband ordered a combo dish which was OK, the BBQ pork was disappointing. We had fried wonton and hot and sour soup which was ok as well... We did have leftovers to bring home, but probably won't eat them.
The service wasn't that great either.... and there were only two tables full.
I have been to many different Chinese places and don't think I will visit this one again.

• Visited January 2012