“A Community Gem!” 5 of 5 stars

503-639-2001
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 17 things to do in Tigard
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in leagues, birthday parties, corporate parties and we have a certified Pro shop.
Tigard, Oregon
16 attraction reviews
“A Community Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Tigard Bowl is fabulous. They have fun cosmic bowling with black lights and good music. Prices are great, shoes are comfortable. The best part is their support of Tigard School District PE programs. Everyone gets a time to bowl. I love this place! If I bowl they get the business!

Visited May 2013

Sandy, Oregon
“This is the worst running business I've ever been to”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Some kind of old lady named Lori that worked there I noticed were very rude and provided terrible service. I saw her being hostile with others around, and it truly ruined my experience and made me wish I took my business elsewhere and not given her business my hard earned money. It sucks going out to have a good time all relaxed and care free and the person whom your paying for a good time completely ruins it and makes you feel worse than when you walked in. It's a shame. I would never recommend this place to anybody, even my worst enemy.

Visited January 2013
Otter Rock, Oregon
11 attraction reviews
“Great Place for Family Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The facility is older, but the bowling features are up to date. They are especially family friendly. We have a son with disabilities who bowls with us. They have always done a great job of accommodating our needs. Tigard Bowl has been a part of our community for a long time and the owners are great community members, and great supporters of youth athletics. I always have fun at Tigard Bowl.

Visited January 2013
new westminster
78 attraction reviews
“fun for family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

There was a variety of people there, ranging from some young punk-style bowlers, to a family with little kids, and a couple of guys who looked pretty serious about their game. The atmosphere here were great for any body and my kid loved to play a lot.

Visited December 2012
Saint Helens, Oregon
58 attraction reviews
“Normal Bowling Alley”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is an older bowling alley in the Tigard area that is aging a bit but still a good place to bowl. It is convenient to the people of Tigard and King City.