“Freshly Cooked Stir-Fry Food You Prepare Yourself” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 103 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: Chinese
Oregon
“Freshly Cooked Stir-Fry Food You Prepare Yourself”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Location is great! If you are staying at the Quality Inn, you can walk to this place and be there within 2 minutes. The food is freshly cooked right in front of you. You select what you want, make up a little bowl or two of goodies, and let the chefs do the rest. Make sure to tip them! They deserve it.
Dislikes: Line was a bit long; food area was messy; some of the raw meats got spilled into the raw veggies; sauces were overflowing; floor was full of noodles, veggies, etc... Looked to be a bit understaffed. We asked for extra napkins 3x before we finally got some. $12.95 dinner price seemed a bit high.

Visited December 2011

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delish!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I LOVE mongolian BBQ and I always search out a good restaurant when I am traveling. I found Chang's and it was awesome! The food and flavors were great! Whenver I am in the Portland area I will definitely be making a stop at Chang's.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tigard Oregon
“Celebration Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

My kids loves Chang's Mongolian Grill and it is almost always near the top of their list when on of them gets to chose where to go for a birthday meal or other celebration. I think they love being able to fix their own dishes and then have them cooked with flair on the grill. Although we only eat here a couple times a year the staff always treats us well and some even recognize us.

If you are looking for a good meal and are anywhere close, Chang's should be high on your list. It is clean, the staff is pleasant, and food plentiful and well prepared.

• Visited September 2011