“Nice renovation in a convenient location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$20 Daily Credit
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Tigard
Bend, Oregon
“Nice renovation in a convenient location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have stayed here before, and like the updates. I wish they offered room service. The hotel is always clean and service is great. Pool is nice.
We like the area. Easy access to 217 and I-5. Shopping and lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Orange, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

First trip to Tigard, OR for a family celebration. This is a nice location off of Interstate 5 in a business park. Front desk staff was friendly but had no interest in the reason for our stay even though she noticed we were from So Cal. Our room was cozy and spacious and was located next to the elevators. No concern with elevator noise as room was well positioned with bathroom between elevator wall and bed. Indoor pool was nice with no crowds. All in all, nice Courtyard location with spacious room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to let us know. I will be sure to follow up with the front desk regarding your interaction so that they can continue to hone their hospitality skills. We are all in this business because we genuinely like people and want to give each of our guests the best experience possible. I'm sure they will be disappointed that they didn't convey that better but will appreciate the feedback.

Thank you again for your time, your comments and for choosing our Tigard Courtyard. All are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is the second time I stayed here and it was great. Everything is clean and staff is friendly. We discovered the back patio which is really nice. There are some nice dining options close to the hotel as well. Staff also have is some great restaurants to try.

Stayed July 2014
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed there when we had to pick up our rental motorcycle from Motoquest. I found this through hotwire. It was clean and well priced. Unfortunately, the wife forgot her pajamas there. We would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Redmond, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

For 4th of July long weekend I decides to visit crater lake and do a road trip on famed 101 highway. I was travelling from Seattle so it was highly unlikely that I will do a 1100 miles road trip in a single day, so decided to rest in this hotel for night and then start early next day to continue.

Room
The room seemed to be renovated recently as all the upholstery and carpet looked like new. Bed sheets were clean and crisp. Bed was also comfortable, not very soft and firm to my liking.
They had a small balcony which is good, although this made AC positioning in the room hard which effected the efficiency as the chair and table would block AC air.

Bathroom
Bathroom was cleaned and the towels were of exceptional quality (So soft :) ).

Hotel
The property offered a small bar and bistro for some breakfast options (Paid).

Wifi
Wifi was pathetic and this should be definitely be improved. They advertise free WiFi but all they offer is basic connectivity of very slow speeds. However, they do provide a faster service if you pay.

Overall
A nice stay, clean and quite hotel right on I5. I would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback about our property. I'm happy you had an enjoyable stay with us and will pass along your comments to the rest of the staff.

I'm sorry our Internet wasn't working properly for you. We recently upgraded our system and have been receiving great reviews from our guests but obviously it wasn't working correctly for you. I will be sure to investigate so that your next stay with us will be problem free. If you have any more insight to this or any other matter please contact me at the hotel. I'm happy to discuss this with you.

Thank you again for your feedback, your time and for staying with us. We all look forward to your next visit!

Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great hotel in a location with easy access to I-5. Rooms were clean and spacious. Beds were comfy. Pool and hot tub were great. It's nice that they offer water with citrus in the lobby. We stayed in the first level and did not hear any noise from highway.

You definitely need a car in this location. The only complaint I have is that housekeeping knocked at our door and I told her to give us a few minutes as we are leaving the room. When we came back, our room was not cleaned at all. I guess there was a misunderstanding there somewhere.

Other than that, it was a great stay and will love to stay there again next time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and for your kind words about your stay.

I am sorry for the communication issue regarding the cleaning of your room and will discuss this with our Director of Housekeeping to see how we can avoid this in the future. If you wish to speak with me further about this I am happy to do so and welcome your comments.

Thank you again for your time, your comments and for choosing our Tigard Courtyard by Marriott. All are greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have stayed at Marriott Courtyards in many different places in the US (including Denver, New York and Miami to name a few...all within the past year). ALL of these properties respected the Marriott Rewards Program and offered full Platinum Member benefits including complimentary continental breakfast. This is the FIRST Marriott property I have stayed at anywhere in the world that is refusing to honor the program benefits. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send your comments. We appreciate all feedback from our guests so that we can continue to improve our services and amenities.

I'm sorry you are disappointed with our services. We truly value all of our guests and especially respect our elite Marriott Reward members from Basic to our honored Platinum and Platinum Premier. I did a thorough check of member benefits and contacted Marriott Rewards to insure I didn't miss anything. I am happy to discuss my findings with you at your convenience. You may contact me through the front desk typical business days and hours or I am happy to make myself available evenings and weekends if that works better for you.

Liz Sibert

Been to Courtyard Portland Tigard? Share your experiences!