“Gluten Free Options, family friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in The Dalles
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family Owned Mexican Restaurant, Large selection of Mexican Favorites & Sea Food. Full Bar & Lottery Room Banquet Room Catering Weddings and Special Events Take Out Large Groups Large Parking Lot Patio Dining
Lewiston, Idaho
“Gluten Free Options, family friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by one of the staff at Klickitat Inn. The wait staff was friendly and they sent a waitress to our table to help me pick gluten/dairy/soy-free options. My husband had the El Macho Burrito, which was a huge plate of food and delicious. My granddaughter had the kids nachos. I ordered the Panchita Del Mar that had fresh crab, prawns, and baby shrimp that was baked in a foil pouch, salad, rice, and white corn tortillas. Everything tasted good and I would eat here again.

• Visited August 2013

Washington State
“Big servings, great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Holy cow! Their lunch portions are huge. We all had food left on our plates.

Pretty easy access off I-84 if you're passing through town and want something other than a fast food experience.

The restaurant is clean, well maintained, and we had coureous, attentive service.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
The Dalles, Oregon
“I love this restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

my husband loves mexican food and he took me to this place since then this restaurant is our ultimate fav mexican restaurant so far! we both got hooked in this restaurant. super delicious food and the dinner buffet is our fav! i love their fried chicken! my husband and I loves their dessert too! weve been to diffrent kind of restaurant in the dalles but we always come back to casa el mirador. price and food is great, service is outstanding! and the ambiance is clean . Cicilia is our fav waitress! she is very sweet and very attentive :) overall this is the best mexican restaurant for us!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Huge serving in a wonderful place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This restaurant is a frequent stop when we go through The Dalles. It is big, well-kept and attractive. The food is delicious. I had the Enchilada Mexicana which was three enchiladas - one with red sauce, one with green, and one with white. Nice variety in flavors. The servers were super attentive.

• Visited July 2013
Naples, Florida
“A place to meet a friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

1/2 price appetizers shrimp cerviche was very good. They customized it at my request with no raw onions. Strawberry lemonade was also really good.

• Visited July 2013