“Good choice for breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in The Dalles
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kalispell
“Good choice for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Full of locals, very friendly, quick service, very accommodating. Had a good eggs benedict. When I requested no potatoes, fruit or anything with it, I was pleasantly surprised to find they adjusted the bill. That has never happened to me before! The eggs were perfectly cooked. Will eat there any time I am in The Dalles.

Visited April 2013

Dufur, Oregon, United States
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I wish the Country gravy or sausage gravy was homemade, it was bland and the kind you buy dry and add milk or water! For a name like Momma Janes it should be Homemade, The Portions were very small, My husband did not care for his omelette nothing hardly in it! Average Place, quite Senior Citizen Restaraunt

Visited February 2013
Seattle
“a pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Came to The Dalles during spring break. Visited this restaurant with my family after circling city proper of The Dalles. Noticed lots of people eating at Momma Janes. Went in and we weren't disappointed. Very friendly staff, clean, reasonabl priced and the food tasted good! We had pancakes, omelettes and cinnamon roll. All yum! The owner was warm and hospitable. Wouldn't mind having all my breakfast there while at The Dalles.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
oregon
“good brunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

pancakes are BIG and the marionberry compote on top was made of real fruit and yummy. the homemade coconut syrup is delicious. The chicken and bacon sandwich was good but not great and my daughter's grilled cheese was ok and the fries were bit limp. Overall, good family brunch place.

Visited March 2013
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Based on other reviews we picked this spot for breakfast on a overnight trip. We could not have been happier. We got here about 9am on a Saturday and while busy there was no wait for a table. We were greeted by several employees and when we asked for water our waitress immediately offered to bring a carafe for our convenience. We took a while to order bit no one pushed us and after ordering our food was ready so quickly. Being diabetic I ordered whole wheat pancakes and sugar free syrup. This was no problem and delivered with a smile. Our sons also loved their food which is a rarity with picky kids. When the reviews say the portions are large they mean HUGE! It was wonderful from start to finish

• Visited March 2013