“Incredible lemon pancakes and coconut syrup.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in The Dalles
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Walla Walla, WA
“Incredible lemon pancakes and coconut syrup.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Have you ever noticed how the really good places have long lines just about the time you are the hungriest? Well, this place is busy but the wait is not too long and well worth it. They have a pleasing menu of specialty pancakes but my favorite is the lemon ones. The owner brought us a container of her own special coconut syrup. I can say it was one of my favorite pancake breakfasts ever. Imagine lemon flavored pancakes, coconut syrup, and a hot cup of coffee. I'm not a vegetarian but I this was so good I didn't miss the meat. I tried other pancakes and they were all delicious but I keep coming back for the lemon and coconut. Try it.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Awesome Onion Rings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Service isn't the best but food is good. Their onion rings are the best!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Richland, Washington
“Local and good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

A very good local business for breakfast. Bet you may have a wait but worth a try if it is short. Very good menu as it took us a few to decide what to have.

Visited November 2011
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Wonderful! Thanks Trip Advisor!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

We read the reviews of Momma Janes on Trip Advisor and we were not dissapointed. The service was freindly and attentive, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was warm and comfortable. For a reasonable price, we all found our meals supridingly tasty. The ham that accompanied my pancake and eggs was the best I've ever eaten. We'll definitely eat here again when visiting the Dalles.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Angeles, California
“Great food great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Wonderful lite locals breakfast spot just off of I84. Very cozy feel. The owner was there waiting tables and giving the locals a hard time. We felt right at home. Great coffee and I never saw the bottom of my cup. The eggs Benedict was great and plentiful. My favorite was the cinnamon roll French toast with a side of honey cream cheese. They also have amazing coconut syrup. Great place for breakfast win good value.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere