“Awesome place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Terrebonne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Terrebonne Depot is a full service restaurant featuring locally grown foods in a unique, casual environment. Our ingredient focused American cuisine is prepared according to season and showcases the wonderful variety of flavors found in the Cascade region.Only three miles north of Redmond, Terrebonne Depot offers the freshest food available between Bend and Portland. Enjoyed by park visitors and local residents year-round, Terrebonne Depot is conveniently located just one quarter mile from the highway en route to Smith Rock State Park, in the town of Terrebonne.Housed in Terrebonne's 100-year old former train station, Terrebonne Depot offers a wide range of fresh traditional fare, and our full bar provides specialty cocktails as well as choice local and imported beer and wine. Food and drink may be enjoyed under the exposed beams of our recently renovated historic structure or outside on our expansive deck—where views of Smith Rock and the Cascade Mountains are unmatched.
Jackson, Missouri
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We had the south central oregon cheeseburger. It was great. The chocolate banana bread pudding. The best I ever had. Service very good. Will go again.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Outstanding food and service. We have been coming here for several years and it seems that the Depot just keeps getting better. The drinks are great as well.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Beautiful food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I enjoyed the Grilled Radicchio salad with steak and was blown away! The mix of flavors and textures was on point! The Farm House burger was tasty, juicy and flavorful. Can hardly wait to go back.

Ashland, Oregon
“They go above and beyond...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Firstly, my parents live nearby so whenever I come to visit I always insist we go to the Depot. I am from a pretty large city, but this place is my all time favorite restaurant. Ever. I always get the pork belly lettuce wraps and the ahi tacos. Their drinks are amazing, too. There is one called "the purple hippo" or something like that and it's so yummy. But the reason I am writing this review is because my mom was taking my brother to lunch for his 21st bday. I live elsewhere but I called and paid for the brownie a la mode to surprise him at the end of the meal, and I paid for it over the phone. The woman I spoke with was so sweet and helpful. My brother sent me a photo and they went above and beyond, writing "happy birthday" with chocolate and put a candle on it. I have always loved this place but now I love them even more. Thank you for helping me do something nice for my brother on his 21st birthday!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Up scale $$”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I'd read this was a place for climbers to hangout. We took a look: we had to wait to be seated, it was air conditioned, polished and a little sterile. The waitress soon clued in we were not looking for fine dining but something more basic. Would be a great place to take the wife/ new girlfriend (not at the same time). We had a few starters that were very good. Ambiance 6/10, food 8/10, service 9/10.

Visited May 2014