We decided to give this place a try many disappointments with some of the more well known, budget hotel chains. We were pleasantly surprised by the very clean, efficient and modern room that included a microwave, and refrigerator. The staff's cheerful attitude was refreshing. We will seek out Microtel first, the next time we need an overnight, roadside stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 miles north of Roseburg, our hotel is in the heart of the Umpqua Valley wine country, about the halfway point for I-5 travelers between Seattle and San Francisco, and a great alternative to the more crowded areas of Roseburg. Our convenient location provides easy on/off free access. Enjoy our free deluxe breakfast with omelets, waffles, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, fruit, hot and cold cereals, bagels & muffins and more. In addition, a great 24/7 family restaurant is right next door and many other dining options nearby. Pets are allowed with 10.00 a day fee; we have a dog run and there is a local dog park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg Hotel Sutherlin
- Microtel Inn And Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg
- Sutherlin Microtel Hotel