“Great pizza!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Sutherlin
Cuisines: African, Pizza, Sandwiches
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating. and the freshest ingredients available. Located on Central Ave, next to Carquest Auto Parts, our friendly staff is ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-mazing service! Come in and experience the best pizza Sutherlin has to offer. And don't forget, we are the only location that serves a legendary breakfast from 7 am to 11 am every day.
West Valley City, Utah
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Up until about 4 years ago, I hadn't been to any location of Abby's since 1980 but I remember the one in Florence was excellent. Friends invited us to meet them at the Abby's in Eugene in 2010, my husband and son had never had their pizza before and we were all disappointed when our pizzas arrived with burnt edges. I'm happy to report that this did not happen at Sutherlin, in fact they weren't terribly busy and brought my pizza to my table (usually they just call your name when your pizza is ready), and it was definitely as good as I remembered from the past!

Visited August 2013

West Valley City, Utah
“Quick service, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I used to love Abby's Pizza in earlier years, although I hadn't been at this particular location. 3 years ago I introduced my family to Abby's in Eugene but the crust was overcooked and they didn't care for it. I'm happy to say that the Abby's in Sutherlin is not like that Eugene location at all, I was greeted by friendly, helpful employees and my pizza was delivered to my table faster than expected. Great job!

Visited September 2013
Doug P, Public Relations Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Wow, Anna, we are very appreciative of your review. We are thankful that you gave us another try, and hopefully you will give us a try again at our other locations, including either Eugene Abby's restaurants. If you ever do have a less-than-satisfactory experience, please let us know that, too. We strive for 100% perfection!
Springfield, Oregon
“Pizza and so much more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was surprised that I could order a nice breakfast at this pizza place. Cheap good tasting coffee and nice salad bar. Abby's Special is my favorite pizza they serve. Nice family place to dine with great parking available. Easy access on and off the freeway.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Doug P, Public Relations Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Shirley G. -

Thank you for your positive comments about our restaurant. Our Sutherlin location is a jewel in the crown, as it does offer breakfast (and is the only location to do so). So, if you're traveling up or down I-5, stop in for a hearty breakfast. Then, on the way back, stop in for one of our legendary pizzas. Come see us again soon!
Bellevue, Washington
“Nice pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We visited Abby's pizza @ Roseburg while returning from Crater Lake. This shop was open at 10pm (I believe it was a 24 hour shop) and we got the pizza in 10min. The price was higher comparing to other pizza shops but we had no option.

But the taste of the pizza while comparing to other shops was too good and we were offered lots of cheese, sauce and ranch for free

Visited September 2013
Leah R, Public Relations Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post a review! We are glad you were able to get a late night pizza with us, but do want to point out that our hours are 7 am - 10 pm Sunday-Thursday, and 7 am - 11 pm Friday and Saturday.
“Great pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate here and loved it! The pizza is fresh and delicious. The staff is friendly and it's a fun way to eat out. We'll be back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Doug P, Public Relations Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Snowmad - Thank you for the super review. We appreciate your comments (and we do agree, of course). :)

Stop in and see us any time!