(On Riverfront Property) * Hot Tub ** Nice

thopm
Scotts Valley, California
“a great vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I thought I already filled out one of these but I will say again I did have a nice stay. Now, I did use the hot tub but really not a lot of the other amenities. It was two bedrooms and there was plenty of room for the two of us. The only thing that threw me was having the owners living above me. The advertisement shows a beautiful home with large windows however the renter stays under the house with the owners staying in the main portion . The owners were great and we really did not hear them and the place was relatively quiet except for the frog which we thought was great. The AC did not work but since we were under the main house it stayed cool.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$109
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Make Inquiry
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 11 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing