“Nice Family Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Seattle, Washington
“Nice Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2015 NEW

Just stopped in for dinner with a hungry 7 year old. She ordered the kid's chicken strips dinner and it was very good. The chicken was not greasy at all and the portion was huge. My wife and I split an appetizer and the Cobb Salad. Both portion were big. The Cobb salad was one of the best that I have ever had. The avocado ranch dressing was excellent. We went back three nights later and had another fine meal. I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“third times not a charm”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015 via mobile

Ive been quite a few times and the overall service is lacking. I cant seem to get what I want here, after 3 times in a row for pasta I give up! The entire bar had no seating due to no clean tables and they look at you funny for wanting to sit in the bar?

Visited February 2015
Camas, Washington
“Meh...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2015 via mobile

We ordered burgers, clams and fettuccine Alfredo. Burgers were just ok. Alfredo was bland. Needed to add salt and Parmesan for flavor. Daughter like the clams. Beer was cold. Fries were good. Staff looked unkempt and as if they had just rolled out of Bed. Friendly enough though. Wouldn't return.

Visited January 2015
“Not good. Extremely overrated.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2015

Went in on a Friday night with my wife. The drinks were the only good thing we consumed. She had the ahi entree, and I had the smokehouse burger. Her ahi came looking baked, not seared , and had a strong fishy flavor like it was old and poor quality. Her broccoli and rice pilaf sides were cold and flavorless. My burger was overcooked and dry. The fries were actually really good. I suspect the fryer produces the only good food there. The servers all look like greasy, unkempt hero in addicts who got the job as a form of work release. When my wife requested a box (because she feels like she's insulting the staff if she doesn't take all her food - and there was A LOT left) , the server literally flipped the box at her like a frisbee. We left , found the first garbage can we could, and got rid of it. We headed over to the Brewhouse for a proper meal. You should do the same.

“Big Portions Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2015

We, family of four, had dinner on a busy night but, because we are all over 21, we were able to eat in the bar and order off the full menu. Lettuce wraps were a standout as was the chicken tortilla soup and fish and chips. The "bowl" of soup is amazingly large - luckily we ordered it to share. Chicken entree and salad entree were also plentiful. Good menu choices for a picky family and good service during a busy holiday week. We will return during our summer trip.