“Nice hotel, nice lobby” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Nice hotel, nice lobby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is a nice hotel. The rooms are average in size, but adequate. Adjustable beds, nice bathroom, and close to lots of restaurants and shopping. I did not hav a lot of interaction with the staff, but they were very efficent during check in.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Greg T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Bill H,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that the next time you visit you will be able to enjoy more of our amenties including our Great American Grill restaurant, 24 hour business center, 24 hour fitness center, and our indoor saltwater pool and spa. I look forward to serving you in the future.

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Saratoga, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have to travel here for work quite often and had been staying in the Courtyard - tried this Hilton and this is my new spot! Great service, actual cream for the in-room coffee, free in-room wireless, adjustable beds (!!) and a fab and friendly shuttle service. Plus microwave and fridge for your leftovers or snacks. The property is new so very clean and sparkling. Nice casual bar area downstairs and a very decent breakfast too.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Greg T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear shezswan,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review of our hotel. It is very encouraging to hear that we have earned your business with our outstanding customer service and facilities. I look forward to building a great relationship with you on your future stays with us.

Hilton Garden Inn - Eugne/Springfield
Sandy, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is by far one of the nicest Hilton Garden inn Hotels. The staff is top notch and provides excellent service. It is our favorite place to stay when we are in Eugene/Springfield. We did not have breakfast this time but have before and it is awesome cook to order food/buffet at a minimal cost. The pool and spa are spacious and the fitness center is sufficient. The rooms are amazing and I recommend everyone trying one of their jacuzzi suites facing the east mountains. Lastly, I enjoy the 40 inch lcd televesions in rooms. Most hotel chains use 32 inch and you can hardly see screen from across the room.

Room Tip: Upper floor jacuzzi room facing the east mountains.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Nathan S,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that we have made this recent stay, as well as previous ones, wonderful. I hope that we will see you soon so that we can make your next stay even better than the last!

Renton, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We booked this hotel because it was newer and close to my family for the Thanksgiving holiday. Lobby is very inviting and nice, staff were nice and accommodating. We asked for extra towels upon arrival and they were in our room before we got up to the room. The beds were a little hard, even after adjusting them. Room service was fast, good, and a fair price. The pool was small and only went from 3ft to 4ft, pretty small if there is more then a couple kids in it. The hot tub was not very hot. Location wise it is in a great place, easy freeway access, right by a Mall and lots of places to eat. Overall it was a good stay for a good price and we will probably stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Greg T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Mageeclan,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that our hotel fit your needs over the holiday season. I hope that we have a chance to serve you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or comments.

Hilton Garden Inn - Eugne/Springfield
541-736-3000
Lake Ridge, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is a a really nice hotel in the best location....near the mall and right off the interstate. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. The room was spacious and tastefully decorated. Before I sleep in any hotel bed, I always pull the sheets back to check for things that should not be there (you'd be surprised at the things I have found). Since it was 10:00 pm when I arrived and I had to get up at 4:00 am, I did not raise a stink about the 2 strands of hair that I found on the fitted sheet. The sheets were also wrinkled. JUST THIS TIME, I opted to sleep on the other side of the bed. The bed was very soft and comfortable. The shower felt like I was in a spa. The heater worked extremely well. You would be pleased with this hotel....just check your sheets.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Greg T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear trvln_d_wrld,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hold guest room cleanliness as one of our highest priorities as well as our guests' satisfaction with their stay. I am very sorry that we, unfortunately, missed the opportunity to make your most recent stay perfect and hope that you will provide another chance for us to do so. if you have and questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

541-736-3000
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The Hilton Garden Inns are becoming one of my favorite hotels. The staff at this one was particularly accommodating and friendly. The food was better than I expected, and the front desk was happy to change my room to the ground floor (my preference). The only suggestion I have for this hotel, and the last 3 Hilton Garden Inns I have stayed, is that they need to have more than one exercise weight bench in the fitness rooms. There is ample room, and many times people are waiting to use the bench.

• Stayed November 2012
Greg T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Hoopiiaina,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again in the future. I have passed along your suggestion to our management staff about adding another bench to our 24 hour fitness center. I hope that you are having a great day!

ashland OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This nearly new Hilton Garden Inn was lovely and spanking clean. The staff were quick and friendly. Nice dinner and breakfast available.. All amenities. Except the indoor pool was disappointing as it was very small, mostly very shallow, and simply not enough room for anyone to actually swim for exercise. Located easy access off Hwy #5 and just minutes from downtown Eugene and the OU campus. A bit pricey on a football weekend though..thankfully had points to spare so that knocked it down from $172 to to $42 for a pleasant double room. Seemed to be well insulated as did not hear much noise from other rooms. The adjustable beds were a surprise and delight.

Room Tip: Get the top floor away from highway for more quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HGI_EugnSpngfld, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with us. We understand that you have choices when chosing your lodging and are excited that you chose to stay with us. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at 541-741-4681 and I will be glad to assist. Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Josh Messer

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield? Share your experiences!