“Terrible location, beautiful atmosphere, Great food” 5 of 5 stars

541-744-1700
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
“Terrible location, beautiful atmosphere, Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2010

My mother actually referred me to this place. I was skeptical because it's actually located in a very unattractive strip mall. But once inside, I was immediately relaxed. The food is terrific - pasta and delicately made sandwiches on fancy bread. It's tastefully decorated, I just wanted to bring a laptop and get some homework done and hang out all day.

Springfield, Oregon
“Nice clean cafe, with very good quick food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2010

Employees were very friendly and helpful. You pay at the counter when you order, and they call your name to pick up the food when it's ready.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grants Pass, Oregon
“A very nice surprise.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

We're here on business and, having read the Tripadvisor reviews, thought to give Aquila & Priscilla's a shot; we're happy we did. The cafe features excellent, filling sandwiches, very good coffee and selection of teas, good (made elsewhere) desserts, and friendly, considerate staff: I'd ordered a sandwich (to go) on Italian bread and, after the sandwich-making began, was called to the counter and told that the bread that day just wouldn't hold up and would I like an alternative: thoughtful. We liked the vibe.

We'll try breakfast tomorrow, but we know already we'll return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield,OR - Home of the Simpsons
“Great Food - Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2010

I really should have rated this place really low so I could have be my secret place to go. The food is great, especially the soup bowls. Kitty always remembers even when we haven't been in for awhile. The atmosphere makes a great place to sit, drink coffee and sur the net or read. There are comfy couches just for doing that. If you only buy the coffee though you will miss out on a real taste treat, the food is fresh wonderful and filling. A great deal for the money and one of Springfield's better kept secrets.
Don't let the strip mall fool you its not as bad as people say. The Sharis and Jack in box are more predominant here but for the price of a meal there you can get great food a Aquila & Priscilla's.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Fall Creek, Oregon
“What a terrific place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2009

Great food, and deserts to die for. Specialty coffees and lots more. 'Barnes and Noble' experience and a few nice gift items. Very friendly. I've taken European friends there whose tastes are very discriminating - and they loved it!

• 5 of 5 stars Food