“Good food and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
“Good food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went there and had biscuits and gravy. As soon as we walked in we got seated and asked what we wanted to drink. Sortly after seated she took our order and we didn't wait that long for our food. Food was delicious and waitress was very nice and friendly. I highly recommend. It's nothing fancy but it has really great food and for a really good price.

• Visited June 2013

Sheridan, Oregon
“A must eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just over the bridge and to the left there is this fabulous café I recommend without a doubt, friendly home cooking and the staff are regulars. The portions are big and the menu has much to choose from. I recommend the Boysenberry Stuffed French Toast, I never leave without eating this one. My husband and I order are own because we just cannot share, you must have your own There hash is fantastic and there homemade biscuit's are mouthwatering. There is so much to choose from so you will want to come back for more. I absolutely recommend this little place, and just behind this café are a few coastal shops for browsing. ENJOY

• Visited April 2013
Sheridan, Oregon
“Great food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Fishtails is tucked away behind some hotels by the Oregon Aquarium in the South Beach portion of Newport, Oregon. It is surrounded by antique and other stores. The interior is homey and has limited seating. But once you sit down you will receive great service and enjoy fantastic food. I recommend the marionberry french toast, it is delicious and fillng. There are a variety of breakfast and lunch items. For me it was like sitting in my grandmother's kitchen with the furniture and the smells of food cooking. When visiting Newport, get an early start by visiting Fishtails and enjoying a great meal!

• Visited January 2013
Waldport
“Great food, year after year!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hadn't been to Fishtails for a while, with so many great places to eat in Newport, so enjoying it today was a treat and reminder of why we like it! Homemade bread, biscuits, great omelets, wonderful bacon, marionberry stuffed french toast, razor clams--the wonderful menu goes on and on!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

The stuffed French toast was to die for! Cream cheese filling and topped with Marion berries! Service prompt and friendly. Will visit again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food