Recently my wife and I stayed at the Lodge at Suttle Lake. It was fabulous. This lodge was built just a half dozen years ago. It is made of natural wood and log beams and is a marvel to look it. Inside you are greeted with a warm and inviting wood burning fireplace. The guest rooms in the lodge, where we stayed, are large and extremely comfortable. Our room, overlooking Suttle Lake, had a fireplace and flat screen television. In addition, there was a large jacuzzi tub and separate shower. In the evening, between 4:30 to 6:00 P.M. wine, cheese, and fruit are complementary in the lobby.
We did not know this lodge, which is located approximately 13 miles West of Sisters, Oregon, even existed until my wife noticed it in Sunset Magazine. In winter, this is the perfect place to hibernate and in summer, there is a footpath which encircles the lake. Truly, The Lodge at Suttle Lake is a gem to be visited by us again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Suttle Lake sits among some of the most beautiful wilderness in the world. Our resort boasts a large enough facility to accommodate its own full service restaurant, spa treatment room, meeting and conference space. Not to mention the multitude of outdoor activities all year round! Truly rustic elegance at its finest, we have something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your The Lodge at Suttle Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Suttle Lake Hotel Sisters
- The Lodge At Suttle Lake Sisters, Oregon