“So So Food, C- service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 36 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Located in Historic Hotel Sisters!
East Wenatchee, Washington
“So So Food, C- service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Bronco Billy's last week. I had "prime rib" and my wife had salmon. She said the salmon was some of the best she had eaten, while my dinner was supposed to be prime rib. I would call it "mystery meat." Strange texture and very little flavor. Presentation of the food was blah. Service was very average for the prices charged. No smiles from the server, I was presented with the bill before I finished eating (this seems to happening more often) and never asked if we would like dessert, coffee, etc. Sisters is an interesting little town, but I probably won't be eating at this establishment again. If you are looking for good prime rib or steak in this area, I would recommend driving about 15 miles toward Bend and try the Tumalo Feed Store.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Oceanside, California, United States
“Great steak dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Enjoyed the dinner here, the building is historical, was an old hotel and saloon. Really gives you the flavor of this really cute town.

Cottage Grove
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was July 4th and we practically had the place to ourselves. The food was delicious, the service was great and the price was right.

Portland, Oregon
“Historic building---food not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our hotel said that Bronco Billy's used to be the town bordello and saloon in years past. Granted it has a fine looking saloon and a beautiful wood staircase that goes up to the top floor. Unfortunately they put movie posters in as decor which gives it more of a fake Hollywood ambiance. I think it would look much better without Clint Eastwood's poster on the wall----although I get the connection.

The food was OK----I had the tres tacos but I didn't particularly like the tortillas (too overbearing). The taco fillings were fine and the beer (I think it was called "Boneyard") was pretty good. Price wasn't bad and the service was excellent.

Tigard, Oregon, USA
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We weren't sure where to eat and saw the big sign for Bronco Billy's so we stopped. It was just okay. Nothing special.

Visited June 2013