“Lovely” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was able to stop in for a quick visit and a glass of wine and a cheese tray. I wish I could have stayed for dinner, but we didn't make reservations. This place has become quite popular and it is best to make one if you'd like to visit. The atmosphere is beautiful and the wait staff wonderful. It's quaint and fun and I love the fact that they invite dogs out on the patio area. It was so nice to be able to sit outside. Afterwards we went inside to check out the gallery and couldn't resist buying a couple of pieces!

College Place, Washington, United States
“Wonderful Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was an amazing dinner. We had salmon with the best scalloped potatoes, a grain salad with avocado and salmon over fresh greens. We kept saying to each other that this was the best flavored food. Then we find out that these are recipes handed down generations and developed by a family that lives hospitality. We topped it all off with a no flour chocolate cake (gluten free)! I really would buy this family's recipe book, if they had one. The waitress was a daughter of the owners and was very warm and friendly. She had her Mother come out and visited with us. What a nice experience.

• Visited August 2013
Seattle
“Nice atmosphere, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We went here based on other people's review on Tripadvisor. Nice! At first, I wasn't sure if we should take the teenage kids in or not because it felt like a bar. They immediately welcomed us and it was fine. It was a smallish, comfortable place with outdoor seating, and obviously popular with the locals. The menu is unique and they have an extensive wine list. Had some delicious fresh salmon and my husband absolutely raved about the pasta special that night. Kind of have to look for it, but worth it.

Visited August 2013
“A nice lunch with my sista's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

One of my friends had been raving about the Open Door for awhile and so a few of my friends/sista's packed up from bend and headed over to sisters for lunch. It was a scorching hot 90 something degree day outside but we sat out on the patio anyway hoping the umbrella's would keep us shaded. Our waitress was very sweet and served us very well. We did have to ask for water and then ice though which I wish all restaurants would offer as a standard especially on such a hot day. The menu has fresh, simple gourmet foods with a nice wine and beer list. All the food looked delicious I liked my turkey brie cranberry croissant with a balsamic drizzle on top. If I order it again though I would ask for it not toasted. I ordered a nice Oregon Pinot Gris which was fine but after tasting my friends summer seasonal fruit beer I would have switched. I loved the quaint and artsy location and will definitely come back for another try.

Plant City, Florida
“Amazing Ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

When in Sisters, be sure to visit this amazing restaurant and gallery. Julia and her husband have done such a fantastic job! We had a wedding and reception in their patio. What a beautiful evening touched by the locals who helped us with their special efforts....fresh flowers, local wines and beers, and hospitality. Thank you all for an evening to remember! Maria