“Comfort in the Country” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Sisters
Silverton, Oregon
“Comfort in the Country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed at Sisters Motor Lodge for the second time in May 2013. The owner is very friendly and accommodating. While the lodge is a vintage property, it is very clean and comfortable. It is easy to walk from the lodge through the town for any event you wish to attend. We will definitely go back. It is a great bang for the buck!

Room Tip: We have stayed in #4 and #11 and have enjoyed both.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SMLodge, Owner at Sisters Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a shout out. Can't tell you how this makes my day.
And I have to also thank my 90 year old mother, serious, because she instilled in me an abiding love for a well kept home.
Mary

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Aurora, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My mom and I do a girls weekend every year in Sisters and we always stay at the Motor Lodge. Mary is so nice and helpful. The rooms have a lot of character rather than the sterile sort of rooms you see in most places. It's like a home away from home. We love room #9 on the corner but this time we had room #2 and it was just as lovely with a giant king size bed to sprawl out and watch movies on. If you've never been to Sisters I suggest this place for sure!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Reno, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed here twice in 2012, both times by myself, not knowing a soul in town, but owner Mary was an instant friend and made me feel so comfy. She has good books to read and candy to snack on in the rooms, and videos to borrow and watch in your room. When I got lonely, she had Jelly Bellies and chat for me in her office.
Rooms are very clean. I'm picky.
You can walk to the amazing Sisters Coffee Shop from here, and the produce stand is next door in the summer months. Yea!

Room Tip: Some rooms have tubs vs. showers, so tell her if you have a preference.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Cedarville, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place should be on the Historic Site program. A very well-appointed, clean and comfortable motel that retains a lot of the charm of the old motor lodges...remember when you parked your car in the garage right next to your room? Close enough at the edge of Sisters, to walk to the many features of this great Western small town. A friendly and helpful staff adds to the ambiance. Highly recommended for a fun place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Just returned from a stay in Sisters Oregon. I just loved this Motel, the best one I have stayed at for a long, long time. This place has lots of charm, is quiet and comfortable. The owner Mary was friendly and helpful and the other guest were friendly also. This place was a treasure to find and my husband of 28 years and I plan on returning again next summer. We stayed in Paws A While room #3, so cute and I just loved the kitchenette.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
El Dorado County, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

you want to return year after year, and always to the same unit (#7). Sisters is a special place for us (three sisters) as much for owner Mary's welcomes as for the special charm of the always-comfortable room and the warmth of the locals we meet. Our annual visits are our treasured time-outs, Picket Fences (#7) is our perfect haven, and the joy of Sisters is within walking distance.

Room Tip: Every room is different and special, made so by the unique decor and attention to comfort each room...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Redding, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I spent 1 night at the Sisters Motor Lodge. We had a wonderful night in a clean, well decorated room. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sisters Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!