“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Hubbard, Oregon
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Found the service, food and atmosphere to be excellent. Good quality and quantity of food for the price. Friendly staff.

Visited August 2014

“THE BEST FOOD AND MARGARITAS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We were last Thursday here for lunch and we ordered a house margarita and oh my god. Best margarita that I have ever tried! My friends and I ordered jalapeños rellenos and camarones al cincho they were amazing! And for desert we ordered agaves flan and agaves black berry cheese cake and that was heaven. This was the best food ever in my whole life I've ever tried. Service was amazing but worth waiting a couple of minutes. Our server was a nice lady with short hair that no matter what always smiled :) . The second time I come to sisters were coming back and trying new things.

“Authentic Mexican Food in Sisters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Thank goodness that Sisters finally got a GOOD mexican restaurant! Great, authentic mexican food and pleasant staff. Love the guacamole fresco made at the table side and the menu items are always tasty. I have not had a bad meal here yet. The kid menu is small yet doable for different children's taste and is affordable.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cudahy WI
“Wonderful Atmosphere, Ok Food, Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Sitting outside at a patio table at the end of our meal I felt terribly conflicted. On a hot day, under a shady umbrella we enjoyed the ambience of this nice little Mexican place in Sisters. Our meal started off rocky. We both ordered diet soda -- what the waitress delivered was iced tea. Then she never came around to check on us -- so we had to flag down another waitress who not only took the corrected order but also brought the corrected drinks. Our meals were slow to arrive but the actual product presented for our consumption was very nice.

Would I return? If I had a lot of time and wasn't in a hurry. I enjoyed the food, I wish the experience had been better. sigh.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Worst service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We decided to hit this place after trying the many other restaurants in town. It had lots of people in and out so thought that was a good sign. Mistake! Food wasn't bad, but it took over 40 minutes to get our food. As soon as we were seated the waiter said that they had run out of chips, but they were making more. We never got our chips. How does a Mexican restaurant run out of chips? Waited 20 minutes to get a refill on water and that was after asking for it. I would only eat here again if I had a couple hours to kill.

Visited July 2014