“Deep tissue massage” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Activities in Sisters
More attraction details
Owner description: Shibui Spa is your only full service Spa in Sisters, Oregon. Shibui prides itself as a restful sanctuary in the heart of Central Oregon. Offering Massage, Manicures, Pedicures, Facials and an array of the highest quality products, Shibui Spa is focused on exceeding the clients needs and desires.
Katonah, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Deep tissue massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Shibui spa is a Five Star
I've come here each time Im in Sisters
Francesca gave me a deep tissue massage today
A loving and skilled touch
I recommend her and this fabulous spa

Prineville, Oregon
“Most luxurious day of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Yesterday at Shibui Spa I enjoyed the most incredible spa experience of my life. I was so blessed to be a recipient of Shibui's "gift of giving back" campaign! (I have cancer and was nominated by a dear friend.) You can imagine my delight and gratitude...but here is something even more amazing: as high as my expectations and hopes were for this special day of pampering, Shibui exceeded every one. From the moment I entered the spa, I felt like royalty. I was welcomed warmly; treated to a full tour of the facility by Kendra, who explained some special aspects and details about the spa; and encouraged to spend time before my massage soaking in the exquisitely crafted soaking pool, followed by sipping tea in the relaxation room until it was time for my massage. You need to know that every detail was perfect. From the spa-provided robes and slippers to the well-stocked baskets of lovely amenities in the changing/shower rooms to the atmosphere of hushed relaxation to the the tranquil pools and waterfalls that grace much of the interior space, I have never enjoyed such luxury. But then it got even better. My spa therapist/masseuse, Kaitlyn, spent almost TWO HOURS on the spa treatment of my choice: the Lotus Dream. Every moment of the massage was sheer bliss, and afterward I was encouraged to enjoy some time in the sauna to allow the essential oils and such to soak into my skin. Kaitlyn is AMAZING. I have never felt so spoiled.

Please, do yourself or someone you love a huge favor and splurge on a treatment at this world-class resort spa. The generosity and thoughtfulness of the staff pervades the entire establishment, and you will never find a better indulgence.

Visited December 2013
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Perfect honeymoon idea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stayed at the five pine lodge for our honeymoon. We walked over to Shibui spa in our robes. Can I just say how wonderfully perfect this experience was for us!!! From being greeted nicely and given a tour of the whole spa to ice water in every room and even snacks provided. Calming and beautiful atmosphere! Couples massage right next to the waterfall. This is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME experience. Please don't miss out on this spa!! Its a gem! We will be coming back yearly for our anniversary! THANK YOU SHIBUI!

Portland, Oregon
“Best Spa Experience EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

A few friends and I booked an hour massage and it was amazing. The whole ambiance was very relaxing and peaceful. The massage was incredible, the masseuse made sure to spend a little more time on my stress areas but did not rush through the rest. The hot tub at the end was very nice, it was the perfect way to end our spa experience. This spa is AMAZING, I will definitely be back!

Lebanon, Oregon
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I booked a massage at the spa over this past weekend. The massage was incredible and the spa itself was peaceful, warm and inviting. I will definitely be back!