“Just an average brewpub with average staff.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Bellingham, Washington
“Just an average brewpub with average staff.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 NEW

The brewpub was average in its staff, menu selections, interior, and beer.

Though I tried to find something that separated it or distinguished it from other places I have been to I could find nothing really.

The staff is a bit confused in who is doing what, where, when, and why, and sorely needs some management training and/or counseling as far as coordination of the restaurant.

The staff is also a bit slow in all aspects of service.

I would probably not come back and would try elsewhere if I was in the area again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Tacoma, Washington
“Beers and desserts are awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 NEW

I was in the area so I wanted to check this place out. Its a nice place, and there were a lot of people. But I typically end up in the lounge, at the bar. I tried their top selling beers, the Anvil Amber and 5 Pine Chocolate Porter. Along with the TCBC Brownie Meltdown. OMG, what a combo. All are very filling and made me happy. The wait staff in the bar was friendly and nice. Its worth a visit if in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philomath, Oregon
“No chance to find out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I showed up on a weekday at 1:30pm. There were plenty of empty tables but I was told it would be a ten minute wait. Odd, but ok. When I got my seat finally, I was told that Amber would be over to help me. 10 minutes go by and apparently Amber was unable to find my table. I actually didn't see a server at all. I gave up and left. Almost 25 minutes wasted.

Edmonds, Washington
“Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We ate there on several occasions during our stay. Their food is good and the service was excellent. Their location is very convenient, within walking distance, for those folks staying at Five Pines Lodge. Their food portions are generous and reasonably priced. We will definitely return on our next visit.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I can't say more than decent for this place. The service was okay; the food was okay; the beer was okay; and the atmosphere was okay. It was convenient to where we were staying and it served it's purpose for lunch on the first day of arrival in sisters when you didn't know where else to go.

• Visited June 2014