“Nice Brew Pub” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“Nice Brew Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Three Creek is a little hard to find but is worth the effort. The food was good and the menu was varied and priced well. We had good service and the decor was fun. Beer was good, too.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Olympia, Washington
“Short trip to Sisters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We had great beer, great food and wonderful service. From reading previous reviews we were expecting mediocre but that wasn't the case. Would definitely repeat our experience.

Richland, Washington
“Convenient food if you're staying at Five Pine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We loved the caprese salad on the pizza. It was really good! The other food was just average. The service was actually very good until it came time to get our change back. So, I guess be prepared with exact change. I was surprised as how busy they were. The main dining are to eat in is not inviting at all. I mean, they should really hire a designer to redo that area. I would rather eat in my car than in that dining area. Thankfully, an area opened up in the bar and we sat there. The food was average, except for the caprese salad, my burger was okay and my husband -- well, you never know because he ate on a submarine and anything is good to him. He compliments my cooking -- which is very good -- but will eat anything without complaint! Glad he's not on Trip Advisor!

Visited October 2012
Sparks, Nevada
“Very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food was very good but a little expensive. I believe it was $12 for the three alarm burger with fries.

Visited October 2012
Prescott, Arizona
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were very happy with our dinner meal there. My husband had the prime rib and thought it was great. Good value. Service was exceptional.

• Visited September 2012