The room was clean, nice and had an amazing view. We got a ocean view room, with balcony. I loved that it had a heater outside that connected t the fireplace, perfect for those usual cold windy nights to sit outside. The room service was great. Food came fast and the fries really are the best! It can be a little tricky to find, just make sure you get directions beforehand. I loved that it was right on the prom and was a simple walk to the aquarium and downtown. My husband is hard to please when it comes to hotels, and he was impressed. Keep up the good work!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean View Hotel
- Best Western Ocean View Hotel Seaside
- Best Western Seaside
- Seaside Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Ocean View Resort in Seaside, Oregon is located on the beautiful Pacific Ocean directly in front of one of the best beaches on the West Coast. The resort delivers first class and comfortable beachfront accommodations, family-style service, and terrific on-line specials on the scenic and historic North Oregon Coast. Seaside is the last stop on the Lewis & Clark trail and the area offers rich history in an incredible, natural beauty. Astoria, only 12 miles north, is the oldest city west of the Mississippi. Cannon Beach, just five miles south is the "Carmel of the Oregon Coast"including the famous Haystack Rock. Seaside boasts a variety of activities from beach combing, hiking, golf, boating, fishing and of course, the famous Broadway street and turnaround. For family fun and lot's to do, Seaside and the Best Western Ocean View Resort are the perfect pair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ocean View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.