“Very good bar food and service.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 94 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Seattle, Washington
“Very good bar food and service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had the Big Johnny burger which should probably require approval from your cardiologist but it was very good (fried onions, bacon, ham, cheese and a fried egg). A little messy as you might imagine. I ordered a Manhattan from the bar and they were very accommodating about finding some rye whiskey instead of bourbon.

Visited February 2013

Seaside, Oregon
“A favorite of locals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I live a couple of blocks from Dundees but I would drive there, if I didn't live within walking distance. First of all, they serve Sleepy Monk Coffee (roasted in nearby Cannon Beach) which is my favorite. I was in the mood for a sweet so I chose the Lemon Bar. Oh my, they are sooooo good! They have lots of special desserts to go, donuts, and a door away is their restaurant and bar. My favorite restaurant item is: Blackened Salmon Sandwich. It's a fun place, a sport's bar and good food and great neighborhood feel. If you don't have your SuperBowl plans made yet, here you go............

Visited January 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Awesome Experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We got the Meatza Pizza and calamari for an appetizer. It was the best calamari we've ever had, anywhere, ever. The pizza was amazing. Lots of toppings, the crust was nice and crispy on the bottom and melty gooey goodness on the top. The sauce was delicious and not overpowering. Service was wxcellent and prompt. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Seaside.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Roseburg, Oregon
“Great food in Seaside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We had a great meal at Dundee's. Their Texas egg rolls are a must. Super delicious. They have a big menu to choose from too. Split a bleu cheese burger with my wife that was pretty good. A bit too heavy on the onions but overall it was great. Their drinks were a bit on the weak side would be my only complaint. The prices were good and service was prompt and attentive.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
McCammon, Idaho
“Nice bar, limited bar food selection.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Nice (but not large) selection of good micro brews and other drinks, but the crab burgers were mediocre. The ambiance is great, the service very personable. An attached donut (etc.) shop makes it a place where the kids can come too.

Visited January 2013