“Great Clam Chowder!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Great Clam Chowder!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stopped in to try the clam chowder in a bread bowl - it was very good. My husband enjoyed fish and chips. Good size portions and reasonable prices. Service was good and the waiter was friendly. We would stop in again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Tacoma, WA
“We stumbled into good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We planned to eat somewhere else, but after driving to it we found it closed. Decided downtown area would have lots of choices, so we parked at our condo and started walking. The four of us had our mouths set on the other place, so nothing we saw brought consensus. As we were about to give up we found Sam's. Agreement. It's not fancy, maybe even a bit of a dive, but it was good. Our food: a vegetable wrap and fries; fish and chips along with a chowder bread bowl; kids chocked strips and fries ( no adult order but three pieces and fries were plenty), and a dinner side salad. Everything was delicious. Prices were very good, and service was friendly and fast enough. We will go again even if just for the great HOMEMADE FRIES.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Open till Midnight!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Was looking for a light late night place to eat , this filled the bill. I had a pulled pork sandwich, was very good and good prices!

Visited June 2014
Homedale, Idaho, United States
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

we had the coconut shrimp appet., not bad , a little dry. Also had steamer clams in beer~very small clams,barely fit on seafood fork and the beer juice was a little overpowering.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Seaside, Oregon
“A place to switch things up.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

So as a local I frequent most businesses on Broadway. Personally this isn't ever my first choice hang out. BUT I by no means complain when my friends choose Sam's. Beers are good. Drinks are strong which I appreciate. The food is oddly both the usual stuff offered and some different things. Tasty as well. Tater tots are great. My favorite thing about this bar is that they are the only place I have found that offers the blueberry beer me and my
Friends love. If you've never had it ask your waiter about it because it's awesome.

Good place to change things up. Price isn't too bad. Service is friendly. The bar is tiny but I don't mind at all. They make what they can of the small space.