“Good stuff.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Georgia
“Good stuff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

No lack of customers here, and for a reason. A little pricey, but not for a beach location. Well done food, good portions. My wife had awsome blueberry pancakes. Not only berries inside the cakes, but blueberry compote to go on top.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hermiston, Oregon
“Good Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have come to Pig 'N Pancake since I was a little kid. I have always loved their strawberry crepes or waffles. It's not as good as it used to be but still my number one choice in the area for a good breakfast. The portions aren't as big as they used to be, but you can still get full if you order the right thing. I would suggest the Strawberry Blintz. However whatever you choose it will be good quality and unique.
It is more expensive than other breakfast places, so if you have kids just know that ahead of time. But if you want "GOOD" food this is the place.
Our server was not very good at her job and I envied the other customers with more attentive waitresses.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richland
“Super good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My family loved this place! My daughter had the pancakes and bacon and it was amazing. I had a waffle that was good and done hashbrowns that were perfect. My husband had the Dungeness crab omelette and he said it was awesome. Very happy with the food and service. Plus had a great gift shop in the restaurant with awesome gifts. Worth a visit!!

Seaside, Oregon
“Consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I've lived in the area for many years, and have eaten at this location as well as Astoria. I like the family atmosphere and the familiar faces. But what I can't quite figure out is why the food is always Luke warm. Drives me nuts when the waffles and pan cakes are so cold the butter won't even melt. Do the servers have so many customers that the food sits in the window to long? How about getting the food out while it's actually HOT.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Medford, Oregon
“Ordinary”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We ate here after a day of shopping and walking and more shopping and more walking and this was a convenient place. That is all I can say, that it is located in a great spot. The food was just ordinary, if that and the service was fine. Would not stop here again.

• Visited March 2014