“Don't waste your time!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
San Diego, California
“Don't waste your time!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Rude, Rude, Rude! Terrible service. Terrible food. Waitress was sick and ignored us. Food was cold or raw. They did give us a discount, because the food was inedible. Front desk was on phone and ignored us when we went to pay. Went into store and an item I wished to purchase was mismarked according to the clerk who asked if she could 'help us'. She proceeded to turn her back on us and went through the display, blocking us to make sure I could'nt make a purchase on anything else on the display. Was it really worth the $3 difference?

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Prince George, Canada
“Arteries hardening but great breakfast!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The greeting as I entered told me I was in the right place > the front staff and the servers make you feel you have been there before and you an old friend returning . The breakfast I had was very good , the bacon was thick , salty and delicios , a mound of hash browns and good scrambled eggs . I would go out of my way to return there for breakfast

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Abbotsford, Canada
“Awesome place and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We were very pleased with the food and service at this unique restaurant. Great menu and a nice gift shop.

Visited October 2012
Lake Isabella, California
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The restaurant was bright and cheerful, the pancakes and everything else were delicious, the coffee was refilled when needed and, very importantly if you're traveling with an RV, there was plenty of parking for large rigs. We would definitely visit again if we're in the area!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Ate here at the Seaside location (there are other locations in Cannon Beach, Astoria, etc.).

Food was great. I had blueberry pancakes and the wife had a patty melt.

Service was great too. I noticed the severs would help out at all the tables, filling drinks, picking up plates, etc. All the servers seemed to be happy and helpful. Everyone seemed to be getting good service.

Our server Kevin (who we also had at Norma's) was great. Really funny, upbeat, and great service too.

I'll definitely be returning, hope I can get Kevin on our return trip.

• Visited October 2012