“Amazing food!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 94 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bistro, Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Everett, Washington
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

McKeown's has awesome food and awesome service. Great place to have a nice family meal whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner. We eat here every time we come down.

Visited February 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Nice place good food reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

It was St Patrick's Day weekend so my husband and I had their Irish Cottage pie which came with a delicious piece of crunchy cheese bread...yummy comfort food! Draft beer selection was great too. My daughter had Carbonara angel hair pasta, and my son had the ribs, both were delicious and well prepared. Portions were big as well. The ambiance was nice and yet it was family friendly. Our waitress was great and the food came quickly enough, but I think she could have used some help with the drinks... it seemed there was no bartender on the restaurant side and they have to walk over to the pub side to get drinks so it was a little slow. I could have done without the "live performance"... he wasn't very good at least on the night we went (sorry!)...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Keizer, Oregon
“Was a suprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Easily sat 16 of us down on short notice. First looked at the menu and was not impressed. Decided to have plank salmon. Was one of the best plank salmon's I have ever had, super moist and flavorful. Wasn't a huge portion was the only downfall, maybe four ounces. Others in our group had burgers, fries (huge portions of both) fries are homemade. One had a very large bowl of a chowder, he liked it. Prices are very good too. Will eat there again on my next visit.

Visited March 2013
Bend, Oregon
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Steaks and seafood was very good. Service was prompt. Their selection of wines was okay, but they were out of two of the wines we ordered. I would absolutely go back there (and probably will).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Federal Way, WA
“Just What We Wanted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We were looking for a place where our son could get a whole crab, and our server at the Pig n Pancake recommended McKeown's. Not only did our son get his crab, but he also had a Scottish ale from the Irish Pub (where he also bought a shirt and a glass). I had the seafood alfredo, which could've used more crab and fewer scallops, but it was delicious. My husband had the chicken marsala and all but licked his plate clean. For dessert we shared a lava cake, which was good, and a slice of Irish cheesecake, which was excellent - we could taste the Bailey's on the first bite! The service was amazing, from our waitress who told a funny tale of "catching" the crab in the tank, to the bartender who told my son to just take his ale with him - she'd let our server know. Very relaxed, very friendly - certainly a place we'll re-visit on our next trip!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere