“Family drive down coast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   34 Holladay Drive, Seaside, OR 97138   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Seaside
Bristol, New Hampshire
“Family drive down coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Beautiful hotel . Helpful staff. Hottub, pool and sauna open 24hrs. Its just a short walk to a wonderful beach setting. You can have fires on the beach at night. Very cool. Very clean town and beach.
We ate at a fun restaurant called the Twisted Fish.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Longview, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Well we were rented a 2 bed a king suite at 180.00 for a nite it was just a king The pull-out should not be considered a bed or rented as one even the staff said yes they kno it was terrible. They did give me a "bed in a bag" you make your own bed up!! The manager did my reservation I was told so there shouldn't be a mix up first when I got there they had us down for the wrong day but that was ok easy fix, next we get our room. I cant believe I was charged the same for two queens as 1 King and a pull-out Im not kidding it was gross springs thru your back like a mattress that the goodwill couldn't even get rid of. I called down and asked to be moved the next nite but they couldn't move us they were all booked up.I told the nite front desk and the morning we would stay(there wasn't anywhere else) but I don't want to be charged for 2 beds when that's what we were given they assured me there wouldn't be a problem. Next morning the breakfast isn't that great to begin with but they were out of milk no yogurt out expecting a shipment any moment ya rite 2 hours later still no yogurt or milk gee go buy a gallon at the store. I have stayed here many times before but I really wasn't happy with what happened the charged my Visa the 180.00 like they said they wouldn't It should have been only charged for a single king since that's all I really could use..I really feel like I was duped and it was not rite at all.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
KatieMParsons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Please accept my sincere apology for any misunderstandings that may have
occurred when you discussed your concerns with my staff during your stay.
A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests.
Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.
Once again, please accept my sincere apology.
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had a great stay at the holiday in express! The room was comfortable and clean. Wifi worked great. The breakfast was just ok but appreciated. The staff really made our stay, Brett and Joe made us laugh and gave us great restaurant recommendations. Would definitely come back!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
to receive your kind words of praise. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was a beautiful and very clean room. We never had any trouble with noise. We enjoyed the pool and all of the employees were very nice. The breakfast was awesome!!! The only issue I had was the tree was blocking my view to the river that I paid for.

Room Tip: Trim the trees to the river view side.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We had a wonderful stay. The staff was very nice. The room was extremely clean and well cared for. The beds were comfortable and it was great to have a choice between soft and firm pillows. My daughter loved the sauna and hot tub/jacuzzi. The breakfast was good and there was plenty to eat. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Seaside.

Stayed April 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed you stay with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Seaside, OR. We hope to see you the next time your in town.
seaside oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The room was not real clean front desk called me at 1030 pm thinking I was another room we where sound asleep I was not told my reservation was non refundable when I booked it and when I wanted to leave early they said sorry we can't refund your money and the break fast is not very good I wanted to leave cause the hotel was kind of gross the holiday inn express in Astoria is very nice in comparison

• Stayed April 2014
KatieMParsons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I would like to thank you for choosing us as your destination hotel and for giving us the opportunity to know your opinion about our services. This is an invaluable tool we use to improve in search of the excellence. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
We try to accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all our guests. Consequently, it is disappointing to learn that you are unhappy.
Please accept my sincere apology.
Medford, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

After our bad experience in Newport staying here was so nice and relaxing and enjoyable. The place is clean the staff friendly and helpful and what they advertise is what you get and maybe more. Breakfast was great and had a variety to choose from. It was Spring Break and busy but that did not take away from the place and how they keep things clean and neat and quiet. Housekeeping was very helpful with cleaning our room while we were out shopping and did it with a smile. We would stay here again and recommend this place to families and singles. Having the safe deposit box available to guests is a plus and front desk staff very professional and friendly.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor would ask for the fourth floor next visit. We are quiet walkers and som...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
We are very glad that Holiday Inn Express & Suites has made an impression on you during your visit to Seaside, OR. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center? Share your experiences!