“You Can't Get Better Than This!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   34 Holladay Drive, Seaside, OR 97138   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Seaside
Vancouver, Canada
“You Can't Get Better Than This!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Clean, reasonable room rates, wonderful & courteous staff, very good selection of amenities, nice rooms, and an overall great experience & stay. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone! Brett, the evening front desk clerk was so sweet. I came down to ask a question & mentioned I missed the cookies and he said he had saved me one.

Room Tip: Well worth the price to get a suite ( a living room separated from the bedroom) . We drove down fro...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
KatieMParsons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Seaside OR. I will make sure Brett knows of your kind words. Hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The staff at this hotel are extremely courteous and sweet! I stayed here at the beginning of March with my two young daughters. As I was trying to check in, it was difficult for me to carry my youngest daughter and my luggage. One of the housekeepers saw me struggling and took it upon herself to help me. Her name was Tara, I believe. Shandelah checked me in. She was very energenic and bubbly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Clean rooms, towels smelt freshly laundered, and over all, wonderful staff and hotel. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone. Great environment.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room with a view of the river right behind the hotel. Beautiful.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
KatieMParsons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass the kind words to the Shandelah, Tara as well as the rest of our team. We hope to see you again soon.
North Bonneville, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We had a wonderful time. The staff were all very helpful and friendly especially Dorothy who booked our room for us. The rooms were great with a beautiful view of the river. We will definitly be coming back

• Stayed March 2014
We are happy to hear you had a wonderful time during your recent stay. I will pass your kind review to Dorothy; I know it will put a smile on her face.
Looking forward to your next trip to see us!
Tri-Cities, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Hotel room was spacious and clean. Free Breakfast was good, they served warm cinnamon rolls that were very yummy and the attendant in there was very nice and helpful. The Spa was nice and hot and was very bubbly. My husband and I enjoyed our stay and would return.

• Stayed March 2014
We look forward to your return trip to stay with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Highly recommended for all family and also good resting for pet. Nice and quiet accomodaitons ever

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Shelton, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Our rooms were clean and had a king sized bed, refrigerator, tv, and separate bathroom. The small lanai looks over the boat docks, but the fencing didn't seem very sturdy. I would not recommend leaning on it! The hot tub and swimming pool were great after walking all over town. There is a continental breakfast and cookies at night. Only downside was we were on the second floor and heard the kids bouncing around above us. I would opt for the top floor next time.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the top floor!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I thought this was a great place to stay! The rooms were clean and comfortable with nice little touches throughout the room. They even offer fresh baked cookies each night. The continental breakfast wasn't bad either. Thanks for a lovely weekend!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seaside Convention Center? Share your experiences!