“Will never stay anywhere else in Seaside” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Circle Creek RV Park

Circle Creek RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seaside
Circle Creek RV Park
You added Circle Creek RV Park to your Saves list
85658 Highway 101, Seaside, OR 97138   |
Spokane, Washington
“Will never stay anywhere else in Seaside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

Stayed here for our vacation in August. Best value, friendly staff.. The shower\bathroom facilities were by FAR the cleanest I have ever encountered. It was perfect, ealy lights out so the drunks and druggy's stay away...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hillsboro
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

very loud and close to the street! The thing I did like was It was very close to Seaside. but very expensive Just for a tent sight!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Mesa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed two months, June & July 2011. Although the weather wasn't always what we wanted, the RV park was excellent. Sharon, owner, was lovely. Best RV sites in the area. Liberal pet policies. 100' pull through, 40' wide, can't beat it. Grass patio, fire pit, wonderful! Two employees, Dennis and Pat, very accommodating, as was owner. Recommend highly to all Good Sam club members and anyone else who is looking for a great place in the area.
Julia & Pat Kelly
Mesa, AZ

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011 via mobile

My family is self employed with 5 tax lot, we have 3 children and drive a camo rv. The rv was a toy not an investment so we bought 'CAMI'. We were turned away because of that and I know because the gentleman behind us with no reservation got a spot. My 21 month old twins and 6 year old did find a spot to sleep 2 hours later. Thank you circle creek it was the worst night of there life.

• Stayed July 2011
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011 via mobile

I pulled in because fort Stevens was booked! This seemed like the next decent one out of the rest we pulled in I waited for the owner to get off the phone for a long time, I asked how much night? She said $24 lol... Wow .. Anyways we said whatever we paid and we picked our site.. All of them were taken we got stuck to the ones next to theroad.. cars non stop!! but as we paid and we wanted to go around the loop the owner come out of the office and tells me that there a road behind me to get to my tent site...Rude! Then we get to our site where the grass is mowed but when you step on it your feet sinks in about 1/2 a foot that's how thick and not week cut it is..then we went fishin only to find out they watered the grass and our firewood! And tent...fire must be out by 12am it feels like your staying the night at your lucky grammas house in which you know you have to follow the rules!:'(

• Stayed July 2011
Beaverton, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

I can't believe how much the rates have gone up! 42+ dollars a nite after taxes. The helicopter rides from up the road go all day and ruin the tranquility. Couldn't connect to the wifi. Have not had problems elsewhere.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Sequim, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

I have stayed here off and on for 7 years, from one month to all summer and I have always found it one of the best anywhere. Beautiful, wide paved sites with grass, some trees and views of the elk herd across the river. The owners (also management) have always been friendly and helpful and address problems immediately. One of the biggest problems for everyone has been the tenters and I, for one, am glad that 2009 was their last year here. The only problem that I have ever encountered is that the WiFi signal is spotty, even with the repeater at the back of the park, but other than that, this is a great RV park and I would take the negative comments with a grain of salt. I stay in a motorhome.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Been to Circle Creek RV Park? Share your experiences!