“YUMMMM” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“YUMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The pizza is "maybe" the best I have ever had. Watch out for the butter garlic sauce, it's addictive..

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

From WA in UT
“Locally owned and terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Enthusiatic service by owner and staff accompanies great pizza. We had a veggie with artichockes and peppercinies (sp?) and a wonderful, fresh side salad with homemade dressings. Both were great!

Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Funky Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Loved the funky decor in this cute pizza cafe--yellow,burgundy, and green walls with interesting paintings of Argentina and Portugal. Very clean premises. Had the Italian stallion pizza which was the best pizza I've had in a very long time. Service was friendly and prompt.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, WA
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We loved the hand made crust, and flavors. These folks make good pizza. We would definitely order here again. There's limited seating so it's more of a take out place.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Would not return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Recently visited while on vacation with family; we chose this restaurant because the gluten-free options in Seaside were limited and one of our party is celiac. I wish we'd stayed away. Even in the cool evening (high sixties) and with all the doors propped open, this place was an inferno. The heat from the pizza ovens was staggering. I felt bad for the waitress, who was obviously really hot, but her attitude was terrible. Our pizza was also not good.Two of us had a regular crust pizza with white sauce, spinach, and chicken, which was just ok- not awful, but not something I'd come back for. It was better the next day after it'd had time to congeal in the fridge. The gluten-free pizza, however, was some of the worst pizza I've ever eaten. The crust was thick, wet, gummy dough and the toppings were awful- the "ham" on top was cut so thick it was hard to bite through, and the bell peppers were still completely raw. The only good part about our visit was the lavender lemonade, which was really good. If you visit this restaurant, definitely order to go and don't get gluten-free.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Elizabeth H, Owner at Angelina's Pizzeria & Cafe, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your experience at Angelina's. I am not sure when you visited, but I would like to let you know that we recently upgraded our ventilation systems, resulting in a much cooler restaurant. Your comment that the waitress had a bad attitude has really troubled me. I am extremely proud of the staff here and I am also the only female here, so you must be talking about me. I love my restaurant and all of the customers that walk through the door. I would sincerely appreciate your specific feedback about what I did or said to make you feel that way. Please message me or call 503-717-1230 and ask for Beth. I am always here. I also regret that I did not pick up on your dissatisfaction while you were here, because I would have done everything in my power to make it right. It is our goal to make sure every customer leaves happy and excited to return and if we fall short of that, I appreciate it when a guest lets me know. I hope to hear from you soon.