“Seashore Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Seaside
Vancouver, Canada
“Seashore Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend for a long weekend getaway this past week and we stayed 2 nights. The property is a little older but you can tell effort was put into maintenance and care. The staff was friendly and caring. Overall I had a great time. The location is awesome and we were able to walk from the hotel to the main strip of Seaside. The property is located right on the beach, if you ask for a beachfront room and I'm sure the view would be spectacular. My only complaint would be that our comforter kept sliding off in the middle of the night and it got really cold (this may not be a problem in the summer but it would be nice if they would change the comforters so they don't slide off that easily). This is a family oriented Inn with a pool and lots of kid friendly accessories such as water noodles and beach balls.They also have board games and dvds for rental (each room is equipped with flat screen tv and dvd player so feel free to bring your own dvds if you like). There's also Funland nearby which offers some of the latest arcade games and classic carnival games. Did I mention ice cream parlors? I believe this would be a great place for families.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I had a mix-up with another hotel and called the Seahore Inn at the last minute. They welcomed me in and took care of me, which was such a relief. The staff made me feel as if I had known them forever. I was on the 3rd floor, overlooking the ocean. It was beautiful! While the deck was small, I was able to sit out every morning and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the waves and the other visitors on the beach. The beach access is literately right out the door. Seaside is a cute town and every thing was in walking distance. The room was clean and the bed comfy. They had FREE Wi-fi, which not all hotels do (I did not know that). It was a great get-away and I will return. Thanks, guys!

Room Tip: I always suggest second floor or higher. It is a better view and more private.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stayed at Seashore Inn in the Beach for one night in August 2013, paying $210.92 total. In comparison to other beach hotels we've stayed at, I think it was a little too expensive, but I'm not sure how it compares to other hotels in this area. The hotel was easy to find, but there was very heavy local traffic getting there on Saturday afternoon. The best thing about this hotel is the location - right on a big beautiful sandy beach. We were on the first floor, which was just one step up from the parking lot to the hallway; there is an elevator, but I don't think it goes to all the floors. We had a room with one queen bed "no view", but even still we could see a glimpse of the beach, which was very nice. There was a large mini-fridge and a microwave. The room was fairly clean but not spotless - i.e. the blanket was a little dirty. There was no air conditioner, but we were cool enough with the large window open; however, some windows don't have screens, and having the window open made it a bit noisy as we could hear people outside our room until late at night. The staff were friendly. The laundry room is conveniently located. The hotel is next to a Catholic church, which made it convenient to walk to church without having to drive through local beach traffic.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Cranbrook, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed for two days on 3rd floor. Great views! This inn was so clean! I couldn't find anything wrong at all! Clean Quiet and Comfortable. Staff is excellent. Remods are bang on. Beds are THE BEST! We booked for one night but extended when we got there (after we walked in and saw the rooms). Owners very accommodating and had lots of info/suggestions when asked. Great job folks! Will be sure to return on next trip to Seaside/Portland!

Room Tip: All the rooms with balconies have wonderful views of Prom, ocean sunrise, sunset and great for peopl...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Allyn, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I would like to thank the staff for helping to make our honeymoon a wonderful experience. All the staff where so nice and helpful with tips on the local attractions and restaurants. We where elated as we stepped in to our room, what a spectacular ocean front view, amazing! Clean and plenty of counter space for all our basket's of goodies from well wishers along with a well supplied kitchen with a full size fridge with plenty of room for all our drinks and snacks. The shower was great with ample water pressure and the areas were well lit, I especially enjoyed the wall mounted makeup mirror. We slept soundly in a comfortable bed and awoke refreshed helping to enjoy our day's. It was nice to have the option of a covered picnic / garden area along side the indoor pool in case the weather went south. My husband really enjoyed talking with all the staff and enjoyed there genuine attitude and care for our stay. Our experience was memorable and we are planning to go back for our anniversary.

Room Tip: Third floor room's have a spatacular view but next time we go we may stay on the first so we can...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Puget Sound
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed at Seashore Inn as the first stop on a family road trip down the OR coast. My husband wasn't impressed with the "curb appeal" but it is clean, the staff is friendly and the location amazing. It is an older hotel so it had a classic beach vacation feel, to me. We had a fan in our room, no AC, but it wasn't too hot so wasn't a problem. The bathroom seemed newly renovated and was very nice. The religious fliers and 700 Club on the TV in the lobby put me off a bit, but I contributed it to being locally owned and not subject to corporate standards of professionalism, which is OK with me. Our kids LOVED the beach, which was right outside our window.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Seashore Inn on the Beach? Share your experiences!