“My expectations were far exceeded!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at the Prom

You added Inn at the Prom to your Saves list
Inn at the Prom
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   341 South Promenade, Seaside, OR 97138 (Formerly Edgewater Inn on the Prom)   |
Offers & Announcements
Save over 40%:2-Night Pkg
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Seaside
Portland, Oregon
“My expectations were far exceeded!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night and were very happy with our stay. The room was perfect. It was actually more spacious than I expected based on pictures I had seen of it. The room was nicely updated, clean and had everything to enjoy a weekend getaway. It's right on the prom so the beach is at your feet and downtown is a short 2 minute walk away. My only complaint is that the fridge didn't seem to be working right. It wasn't cold at all so our stuff didn't stay very cold. Overall this is a new favorite and we will stay here every time we come to seaside.

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

we had a 2 day getaway at the beach and stayed at the Inn at the Prom. great weather and a fabulous place to stay made our trip worthwhile.

Room Tip: loved staying at the beach and looking outside at the ocean. can't be beat!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Tacoma, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Unlike any other place. I took my husband here for his birthday weekend March 23rd. We were quite surprise with the amenenties and wonderful customer service here. The website doesnt do it justice. The room was wonderful very clean, modern and the view impecable on the 2d floor ocean front. The weather that weekend was perfect. The little small inn. Bigger doesnt always mean better. Looking forward in returning in May 2012. Thanks again for your wonderful service here!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Mt. Shasta, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Like the others I bought a Groupon. My husband died before we could use it - but I came alone. The location is gorgeous. I had an ocean front King. I moved the table right in front of the window so I could look out at the ocean for my meals. It rained and rained and I was dry and warm and could still enjoy the waves coming and going. The jetted tub was wonderful. The small kitchen was convenient.

The onlly problem - that I was aware of before I came was the parking. I couldn't find the other lot so I pulled into the tiny one. I'm not good at backing out - so my solution was to not move the car for my two day stay. That worked. I could walk to everything I needed - or just stay in the room and watch the waves. Oh yes --it also snowed - in March - on the beach!! I'll remember this stay in my dreams for a long time to come.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Portland, Orygun
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012 via mobile

This inn was renovated in spring of 2011. The units have queen beds, fire places, kitchenettes, and a nice bathroom with jetted spa tubs in them. It is located two blocks from downtown, 50 feet from the board walk and beach, and have 6 ocean front rooms. The staff is soooo nice and friendly. They also have newer DVD movies you can check out to play on the flat screens in your room. Very cute and quaint. Great location too.

Stayed March 2012
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at Inn at the Prom in January. The room was very clean and comfortable. I loved the jacuzzi tub and it was really nice having a little kitchen with everything we needed to cook for the weekend. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is great - right on the prom and a few short blocks to the carousel mall. We had a great stay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful and very relaxing wknd at your Inn. Loved the fireplace, free DVDs, comfy bed, lovely shower/jacuzzi, and thick, wonderful smelling towels too! Microwave popcorn, roses, chocolates...very thoughtful. Tasty restauarants within a block...and salt water taffy! Only thing missing was that there was no Bible in the room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn at the Prom? Share your experiences!