“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Coast River Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seaside
Coast River Inn
You added Coast River Inn to your Saves list
800 South Holladay Drive, Seaside, OR 97138   |
Ranked #6 of 11 Seaside B&B and Inns
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for spring break 2014 the rooms were very clean and they were very helpful to us can't wait to stay here again this summer. They went above and beyond to make sure my daughter had a DVD player for the night that it rained. See you guys soon

• Stayed March 2014

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Victoria, BC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We checked in at 2:15pm after 10 hours of driving. I specifically asked for a quiet top floor room and was told there was none available; they only had rooms on the main floor. We went out to get supplies and returned around 3:30pm. The room smelled musty, and at first appearance seemed clean. About 15 minutes later the person above continually paced loudly and ran water for the next 45 minutes +. I noticed there was no phone in the room, so I went to the front office to inquire. I was told the phones were removed from all of the rooms, which I said "what if we wanted to order food" and was told "well, most people have cell phones", I said "we're not MOST people". I requested we be moved to a different room, and was told "we can't do that". I told the woman, "we have only be in the room about 45 minutes to which she replied "you're a liar". I said excuse me! and was told again that we could not be moved. I replied that we will never come back to this place, and was told - fine. They have our money and won't even try to make us satisfied customers. We paid $129.00 for this dump and are stuck here for the night worried about bed bugs and excessive partying from the young adults surrounding us and wish we could leave. I have posted pictures. The picture posted on this ad by whomever, certainly is not from this hotel as you can see from the pictures I'm posting. The bathroom is two separate rooms; toilet and tub in one, and sink and closet in the other. The light fixture does not always work and the sink is cracked. The outside is dirty and littered with beer bottles. Oh, how I wish I had never paid this place any money and could bail.

Room Tip: We've stayed here before in 2006 and it was okay. This will most certainly be the LAST time we...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
portland, OR
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We phoned in advance, the woman quoted me a walk in rate of $75, and we called about 4 hours ahead to confirm rooms were still available at the ratr, yes, but when we arrived, they quoted a rate about double.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Idaho Falls
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

we got there late and so we could not be choosers. We could not risk driving any more. my wife checked for bed bugs and found none. She is a manager in another motel so she always checks when we go places. Found a cracked tile ,a very noisy bathroom fan and the toilet seat was warn through the paint. other then that the room was fine. a little pricy at 120 a night. At that price I would expect simple repairs to be done.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

I took a shower then when I went to crawl into the bed I do my usual inspection. When I opened the sheets, a dead bug came out of the wood and fell onto the sheet from the headboard. I felt gross so I inspected further. I pulled back the sheets and found 4 more full sized dead bed bugs in between the sheets! There was a live newly hatched baby too squirming about! So I lifted the matress and found several more dead bugs as well as a live bug running! I got dressed and went to the night attendant who told his wife "we have an infested bed" then his wife said "I though all the beds were checked before the 4th!" and then they offered me another room but I said no way, I will just drive home (3 hrs away). So they grumpily refunded me and I left as fast as I could. It was unplanned so I didn't carry any luggage so I don't think I transported any bugs home. Just in case I stripped when I got home and threw the clothes directly in the washer. The gentleman who worked there was apologetic and kind but the lady was terribly mean to her husband and to us. Swearing and slamming things. The room was clean other than the bugs.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Coast River Inn? Share your experiences!