“Gray breakfast place!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Phone: 503-717-9145
Lolo, MT
“Gray breakfast place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Great bagels, plain and their sandwich combos. The coffee is also excellent, their frappe-like drink was great! Fast service, friendly people, good food, and a big, clean and fun atmosphere in the restaurant. The woman working the counter was very friendly and helpful in recommending different menu items. You must stop here for breakfast or lunch!!

SPOKANE
“best asiago bagels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have been a long time fan...been years since I had been to seaside and was not
disappointed . Bagels were just as good as I remembered them.

Visited March 2014
Shanghai, China
“Very Tasty Bagels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We had the pumpkin spice and asiago cheese bagels. They were very tasty, flavorful with a tender & chewy center. Server was very friendly. Before we leave Seaside, we will buy half a dozen to take home. They also have bagel sandwiches so this is a great alternative for those days when you want a lighter breakfast.

Boise, Idaho
“Wonderful Bagels and Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Every time we visit Seaside I try to go to Bagels by the Sea. I love their fresh bagel and the assortment of flavors. Normally I have a breakfast sandwich which is eggs and bacon on a wonderful fresh bagel and a Latte. Fun little place to relax while visiting my favorite beach city.

Visited September 2013
Oregon City
“Tasty Fresh Sandwiches and Pumpkin Bars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Commuting to Astoria with two friends, we stopped here for lunch and it was excellent. They make their own "water" (boiled) bagels on site. I had a super tasty "Reuben"--with nicely spiced cole slaw in place of sauerkraut on an "everything" bagel and it was superb! My friends were happy with their tuna melt and sliced roast turkey and we took two of the bargain priced pumpkin bars to share with our Astoria friend.....I will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2013