“Great Dive Bar!” 4 of 5 stars

Hwy l0l, Seaside, OR
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 94 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Description: Named best sandwich eatery by the Mouth of the Columbia from the Daily Astorian my favorite place to go for a burger!!
Olympia, Washington
“Great Dive Bar!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stopped in to catch a game on the Pac-12 Network, and even though I was rooting for the wrong school (from their perspective), they took great care of me.

The beer selection was just fine. The standards plus a Ninkasi and a few other premium drafts. There were good food options, almost all under $10 for a burger and fries. The customer base seemed primarily composed of locals, with a few vacationers (such as myself) as well, and everybody got along. The staff were cordial; precisely what you'd hope for at a dive bar. The interior was a bit run down; there were three TVs - one was a bit dark, one has a pink line running through it, and the other is tiny, but all were adequate. Frankly, the imperfections gave the place charm.

If you're looking for something upscale or fancy, keep looking. If you want a good dive dive bar where you can interact with other patrons, this is your place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Burbank, California
“Good Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I went here upon the recommendation from the hotel staff.
A really big burger so the price was fine, came with fries.
Nice little dive bar close to town. Very friendly service.
I would go here again no doubt about it.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seaside, Oregon
“Very Rude People!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I usually stick with bars that I know but thought I would venture out to a new bar today since they where having a live band and I know one of the band members. However, the bar attendees where not nice at all. I will not be going back to this this bar and I will stick with my usual bars.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“Don't Make My Mistake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have lived in the area for over 20 years and drove past the Relief Pitcher for two decades before finally stopping in. Don't make the same mistake! Great grub - especially if you are a fan of really good burgers. The service is actually some of the friendliest you will find anywhere. I don't frequent pubs or taverns alot but I felt very comfortable here with the lunch crowd. Don't wait 20 years! Stop in!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Delray Beach, Florida
“Must stop here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great down to Earth owner and staff. Wonderful Burgers and Crab/Shrimp cakes. Very reasonable. I would have driven right by if I had not seen review on Trip Advisor.

Visited May 2013