“Breakfast at Salvatore's” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Inside Best Western Ocean View Resort 4th & Prom
Vancouver, Canada
“Breakfast at Salvatore's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

We had a good breakfast before our long drive home and the service was friendly and quick.

Visited November 2011

Aberdeen, South Dakota, United States
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

The food was amazing! It was almost to pretty to eat, almost :)
and the juice was so fresh!

Visited October 2011
Portland, OR
“Would not recommend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

We ate at this restuarant once and I feel that the food is not very good and that may be why every time I visit the hotel I notice that the restuarant is empty.

Visited July 2011
Olympia, Washington
“My, is it quiet in here...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

This little place in the Best Western serves Italian specialities. We enjoyed lasagna (which was really cheesy!) and my fellow travelers really liked the pizza. I didn't like the pizza at all as it was....boring and the crust was weird. Kids meals were fine, but nothing spectacular. Caesar Salad was average and nothing special. Breadsticks? Fine with some butter.

Service was also average and surprising given the fact we were one of three tables filled.

Sure appreciated the 10% off coupons we found at our hotel.

Overall, serviceable food, pretty good size meal, reasonable price with coupon. It works. Go check it out for yourself. It's not a place I'd recommend, but also not one I'd steer you away from. Like I said, check it out for yourself!

But, you know what they really need? Music. It's in the back lower level of the hotel and felt isolated and cold. A little Italian music would go a long way!

Visited October 2011
“Dinner is better than breakfast...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

Sal's isn't the place for breakfast. My wife wasn't pleased with the flavor or consistency of her omlette. I love pancakes, but Sal's appeared to come from the "freezer do it yourself" section as opposed to the "hot off the grill" section. Dinner however, was great! Fish and chips... Good. Blackened fish... Great. Kids eat free... Good choices for kids. Great service overall. A couple of the staff appeared to be a little disenchanted... We all have those days I guess.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere