“Great spot” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 94 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Seasides best old school style burger piled high with shredded lettuce, tomato, and onion, and top off with a tradition secret sauce with a touch of chipotle for a spicy smoke flavor. All Burgers are served with a side of delicious thick cut seasoned fries.Home of the (Mermaids Purse) All fish are wrapped in a parchment purse and backed with a variety of flavors. This method allows the fish to stream in its own juices, finish moist and absolutely delicious.
“Great spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had a lovely walk to the sip hens of the prom to have a decent dinner here. Great outdoor seating super kid-friendly - the service was awesome!!

“Food looked really good/.... Service sucked!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went to try this restaurant on a Friday evening. Read the reviews and heard it was a restaurant that had really good reviews. Ordered a cheese burger and my wife ordered chicken strips.

When I ordered I asked for no onions. When I got my burger I saw the packaging said no onions. Awesome but I open it up and boom there's onions. It wasn't like the were on top..... They were in the melted cheese and just yah the taste of onions was going to be on there. So I ask the waiter I realize I have the ability to take the onions off myself but could I get a new burger because the whole burger I was paying money for was ruined. Waiter said no problem but came back with the onions picked off. Burger came back cold along with the onion imprints in the cheese... Really/ you just promised you would get me a brand new burger.

Didn't trust them to make it a third time and left with an empty stomach. My wife loved her chicken strips tho!

Overall this restaurant gets 2 stars because come on you have to provide honest upfront customers service because if you don't do it were I can see it what are you doing with the aspects of the good service were I can't see it !!

Portland, Oregon
“Decent burger, good clam chowder, nice price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I decided to go to this place because it had solid reviews on tripadvisor and wasn't too far away from where we were staying.

I ordered a burger and fries, not the greatest burger, but not bad at all for $7. My wife ordered the clam chowder, which she enjoyed.

Overall a decent meal for a decent price.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dayton, Ohio
“Average food in a small neighborhood bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Don't go out of your way to visit this place as everything about it is pretty ordinary. After a long day of travel, we walked over from our hotel and we both thought the food and service were just OK.

Visited July 2014
Teri C, Owner at U Street Pub & Eatery, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Just ordinary, and proud of it. I found that when you rise above ordinary, people start to expect stuff from you, and then it's just work, work, work. after that.
My motto has always been "2nd best, less stress" words to live by my friend.

TC
Olympia, Washington
“Best fish and chips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

When we arrived, the place was jammed. Servers were quick to attend to us. Let the four of us sit at one of the larger tables, it was great, right in the middle of everything. All the action.

Visited June 2014