“A must in Salem!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 467 Restaurants in Salem
Sacramento, ca
“A must in Salem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I absolutely love this place! Its definitely one of Salem's hot spots. A big hit for college students and you will see many of them in there. The service is great, not pushy, but make you feel at home. The price of food is so reasonable and a great value. I always get the chicken teriyaki bowl which is always enough food! When any family or friends come to visit, Love Love's is the first place I take them and they always enjoy it.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Keizer, Oregon
“Great Teriyaki in Downtown Salem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

The wife and I ate here for lunch Thursday 5/22/2014. We've eaten at several other Love Love locations and this one was just as good. I had the lunch special of chicken teriyaki and gyzoza and the wife had the "Love Salad" with chicken. Just great food. These guys and gals really know how to do teriyaki right. The chicken is always cooked perfectly, the rice is just sticky enough to be easy to eat but not so sticky as to be yucky, the veggies are always fresh and crisp and the sauce is just right. Not too sweet and not to salty. This chain is a great place for delicious teriyaki.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Very quiet, low lights, excellent service, tasty foods ever time. The lemon salmon and spicy chicken bowls are my favorite.

Salem, Oregon
“Love Love Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I discovered Love Love years ago when they first opened. They have since added additional locations in town, but this one is closest to me.
My favorite is and has always been the Hot Chicken, in what ever forms they offer.
Lately I'm in Love with the Love Love Hot (or Spicy) Chicken Salad.
Food is always fresh. The place is always clean.
Service is always fast and friendly. Eat in or take out.
When I get a cravin' on, this is my "go to" place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, WA
“Enjoyed my meal here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was going to get something to go, but it wasn't that busy and it was a cute little place, so I sat down and ate there
You order at the counter and they bring it to your table.
The food was very good, I just ordered white rice, stir fried veggies, and teriyaki sauce (I'm eating vegan right now) and it was no problem ordering ala carte
Severals servers stopped by to make sure everything was okay during my meal. Very nice atmosphere for what it was.

Visited June 2013