“Always delivers” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
salem, oregon
“Always delivers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We are regular customers of Marco Polo & have never had anything but a great experience with wonderful food. We have been part of big groups & also just as Date Nite. Reasonable prices and big portions. Garlic green beans are my fave!

• Visited August 2013

Santa Maria, CA
“Outstanding reception and treatment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went for an early dinner with family. They/we were treated like returning royalty. We shared a four-person dinner and they gave us the items we wanted. The food was excellent and the portions were more than we could eat. We carried several boxes home. The view was o0utstanding, and the service (multiple servers) was superb. We had a very happy experience!

• Visited June 2013
Keizer, Oregon
“Once Again - Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just had lunch here again today with friends. OF COURSE we had a shared order of the wonderful "Lemon Chicken" and in fact one of my friends ordered a full order just for her lunch, too. She wanted to make sure she had some to take home! This time I decided to try a new dish (for me) and ordered their "Honey Walnut Shrimp" It is shrimp very lightly coated with egg white and then with a mild lemon cream sauce over lettuce. OMG it was delicious! Of course I brought home a doggy bag with lemon chicken and lemon shrimp & walnuts and some Teriyaki noodles (u can sub these for rice at lunch time). Yum for the next two days at least! I was SO tempted to ask if they would sell some of the candied walnuts I had by the pound but I behaved myself and didn't. I DID however have several to place in my doggie bag. Couple of my friends ordered the "Smoked Salmon in Alfredo Sauce". It was several minutes before any words came out of their mouths as the salmon and pasta were going in and all they could do was make the sound of "YUM" many times! This was another memorable lunch at what I consider one of Salem's finest restaurants in food and service! We will return in the very near future.

• Visited July 2013
Spokane, WA
“Great choices for vegetarians/vegans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I loved the fact that they have a separate 4 page menu just for vegetarians. I was eating alone and got a nice table and great service. The waiter was friendly and helpful with suggestions on what to order. The service was fast. I was in and out in around 45 minutes. I got the sweet and sour tofu. The sweet and sour sauce was very good, but it was a lot of tofu. It could have been more veggies, less tofu, but that's just a personal opinion. I would definitely make a point of going here again next time I'm in Salem. There were so many things on the menu I would like to try
I also ordered the vegan dessert, a orange cake of some kind and it was gluten free as well, I did not really care for that
All in all, a very good experience. Next time I would like to ask for a window over looking the park.

Visited June 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am actually very satisfied with this restaurant. It wasn't very formal place but still seemed very nice and the employees were very nice too. I was very happy about the food. It was a decent portion size and I really loved their clam chowder. Prices were not too bad. And it is good place for large groups of people. Considering I was there on Friday night and it wasn't busy at all.

• Visited May 2013